I've got the itch again.

Shanezam203

Established Member
NewCobraRimsagain20-vi.jpg

Cobra Pics

Hey guys, I used to have an 03 10th last year and I sold it so I could buy a house. I have been in my house for 6 months and I am building a garage now and looking around at Cobra's again.

I looked at an 02 Corvette a few days ago, but I think for your money, you get so much more with the Cobra. :banana:

I sold mine for $26,500 this time last year with 12,000 miles on it and a few mods. What would be a good deal on one now? I liked the 10th anniversary package with the red and black interior. Between now and spring do you think I could get one in the $22,000-$23,000 range?

Mainly, just wanted to say Hello. What's new in the Terminator world?
I never got to bring mine down the track, what are these things going now?

:coolman: Shane

Shanezam203

Established Member
Thanks guys. Like I said, I'm not sure what I want, but I want something. I miss the Cobra/Lightning days.

How's everyone doing?

Shanezam203

Established Member
Thanks guys. Like I said, I'm not sure what I want, but I want something. I miss the Cobra/Lightning days.

How's everyone doing?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hi Shane, good to see you back. I think you can find what you're looking for in that price range between now and Spring. At least you have the time to look without pressure. If the GT500 prices come down by Spring you just might get a great deal on a 2003 Cobra.

Speaking of the GT500, I saw the commercial again last night (which I love) and couldn't help but think that Ford should have marketed the Terminator as well as they're doing the GT500. We barely got but the initial press release stuff. In the first two years it was common for people to ask what it was. LOL! Almost seems like they're trying to aggressively market the GT500 as an upscale Mustang close to the Corvette. One has to wonder if the GT500 will become a car that will be out of the reach of mere hard working middle class folks. Okay, back to the original thread topic. Sorry! ;-)

Shanezam203

Established Member
Bob, I never thought of that. With the gt500 out now, that may drive the prices of the 03-04's down. (it may not) But it is something to think about too.

They are nice cars, I just can't justify paying over sticker for one.

Users who are viewing this thread