Jacksonville area meets

1 of 13 cobra

Established Member
I was thinking Nov 1-2nd depending on which day works the best for everyone say maybe meet up and head to the track that gives everyone about a week to prep....any takers?

1 of 13 cobra

Established Member
So green cove not a bad place to run seemed kinda disorganized but I figured it out. Best time a 9.0 but I did miss a few shifts and was staring at an 8.6. With a little practice I'm more then confident I'll be there. As for the rest of you guys who want to go run let's plan for the 16th of November. Plenty of time for repairs and what not. I'm looking to install the 4.10s that have been sitting on the shelf for a year. If your down to go let me know.

1 of 13 cobra

Established Member
So I was thinking somewhere in Jacksonville but that might have someone back tracking how about we just meet up at weed mans gas station ( if your on my side of the bridge) if not we'll catch you in the parking lot of the drag strip at 11 am I'll be checking the weather as well if we get rained out we'll shoot for Sunday my # 8505126735... Travis

96_Venom

Established Member
So I was thinking somewhere in Jacksonville but that might have someone back tracking how about we just meet up at weed mans gas station ( if your on my side of the bridge) if not we'll catch you in the parking lot of the drag strip at 11 am I'll be checking the weather as well if we get rained out we'll shoot for Sunday my # 8505126735... Travis

Gotcha, count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread