Jacksonville Mustang Show This Weekend

Black96vert

Established Member
Anyone, going to be at the Jacksonville FL mustang Show this weekend 20th - 22nd.. If so, are you visiting or entering and what day also what year and color is your car so we can say hi. I am going to be there on Saturday looking around. It is a 3 day event.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Where is it exactly? We just made this show the deadline to get my car running so that we can make it to it!

If so..I'll be the black carb'd&cammed cobra.

Black96vert

Established Member
Here is the Info from JMCmustang.net

Event Dates: May 20-22, 2011

River City National Mustang Show
Hosted by the Jacksonville Mustang Club

The Jacksonville Mustang Club will host a Mustang Club America (MCA) National show for 2011. We are estimating 400 cars from all over the U.S. Mustangs from 1965 to the current model year will be represented. This show is free to the general public, to view and enjoy this part of automotive history. There will also be vendors on hand to take care of all of your Mustang needs.

Join us for an exciting day of automotive history and knowledge. The location is the River City Market Place located at I-95 and Duval Rd. Hours are Friday and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., and Sunday from 8:00 a.m - 4:00 p.m. There will also be a cruise of all Mustangs from the River City Market Place to The Jacksonville Landing starting at 7:00 p.m. until.

Forms:

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
My dad and step mom will be there. She will have her all stock restored 65 convertible down there. It's white with a black top and red interior.

Users who are viewing this thread