Janetty Racing - Connecticut

sloopjonb

Established Member
Anyone familiar with this group in Waterbury? Mentioned to me by a representative from Kenny Brown. I've been looking for local services like theirs. Recommendations?

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
What are you looking to have done? I have done tons of work on modulars. 2vs and 4vs, built motors, head/cam swaps, blowers. Anything but gears. Let me know what you need done i may be able to help ya out

Dave

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Janetti is only 10 minutes from my house. Dave (Juiced46) would be my first choice for the work you want done. If you do choose to use Janetti he has a great shop. He has an entire separate dyno facility. He does great work, but you're going to pay a higher than average install price unless he has changed his pricing. I've used him a number of times when I had my Camaro. Get a price if you want, but I would definitely pick Dave over him. JMO.

sloopjonb

Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced46
What are you looking to have done? I have done tons of work on modulars. 2vs and 4vs, built motors, head/cam swaps, blowers. Anything but gears. Let me know what you need done i may be able to help ya out

Dave
Well, I probably need more advice on this, but for me, I'd get more satisfaction out of stiffening the frame, maybe lowering, things like that. I have more power than I need now, so why add to my fuel bills? So I need someone who can weld, as well as mybe understand suspension improvements.

NewToFord

Established Member
Hey Sloop I live in Danbury and I have a 03 too. When I had my Camaro I had Jannety do and cam and gears. The car ran great, but he is expensive. He does warrenty his work for a year, but you pay for it. Also he will only install parts that you buy from him. PM me sometime and maybe we can talk.

Users who are viewing this thread