January Meeting - FOOTBALL

Evan5469

Established Member
All right guys, now that the December meeting has come and gone it's time to start planning for the January meeting. This meeting will consist of good food, good friends, and hopefully some good football. The NFC game starts at 3:00 and AFC championship game starts at 6:30 on the 23rd. It doesn't mattter to me what time you get here just let me know so I know when I have to be up by. :-D And food wise, I was thinking of doing pizza and wings at about 5:00.

Also, I have air tools so if you want to get here a little early I have no problem letting people do stuff do their cars if you want to bring it along with you, and we can get it out of the way before the games. :rockon:

And the new big screen should be here December 23rd so I get to break it in before we get together. :thumbsup:

So let's get the list going guys. Can't wait to see everyone again.

1. Evan5469
2. IronTerp
3. WUTWINE
4. Hissssnsvt
5. Blk03SVTCobra
6. |RageATM|
7. Cobra330
8. G03SVT
9. Antex
10. Rick@Amazon
11. JRS BLOWN SNAKE
12. skinsfan202
13. playwithmysnake
14. MrCobraGuy (?)
15. RAWSN8K (?)
16. undrpresr
17. ELECTPRR
18. 03silvr10thver
19. LG2004Redfire

My address for mapquest:
748 Andover Rd.
Linthicum, MD 21090

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'm in Evan......Like the idea of a potential "Mod Party" too!

And I have the Patriots over the Colts in the AFC (sorry Troy, gotta go with Peyton over the Steelers vaulted Defense!) and the Eagles over the Packers in the NFC..........

TRBO VNM

I am in, as long as it is after the 10th

those of you who want springs done...this will be a perfect time. And if there are other mods, please list ahead of time and I will let you know if I can do them.

Last edited:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Mod party and football, hell ya, count me in, if it snows I'll bring my truck. Anyone ever put shortie headers on a '97 dodge 1500 w/ a 318? When will it ever stop :shrug: :burnout:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I might be in for that..but, it will have to be an excellent day for me to pull the garage queen out...I have a CAI in induction coming for Christmas..so, far that is it..springs are coming soon...Anyone know how to put on Caster Camber Plates??

Evan5469

Established Member
Looking like we're going to have a good turnout already. Can't wait to see everyone again. And Prasad I haven't seen you since you first got your Cobra and you were at Espuet's shop for another Mustang club meeting. Can't wait to see your car and all you have done to it now.

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
Evan5469 said:
Looking like we're going to have a good turnout already. Can't wait to see everyone again. And Prasad I haven't seen you since you first got your Cobra and you were at Espuet's shop for another Mustang club meeting. Can't wait to see your car and all you have done to it now.

thought i knew you from somewhere...

i use to have a green 95 vert

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Evan5469 said:

You forgot to add me to the list... :rolleyes: :cryying:

Evan5469

Established Member
Cobra330 - Sorry about that. I just added you to the list. Lucky #7

Derek - I was thinking the same thing when we were at Amazon and now I know where I knew you from.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Okay...technically I have my CAI..at my desk at work right now..can't open the box though cause it's for Christmas!! Dammit I don't want to wait!!! Oh the torture!!! Anyway..that's going in..and maybe on the MOD/Football GTG day..if I can wait that long. Also..going to be ordering some paint to paint a few under hood items...will be ordering primer, paint and clear coat along with some sandpaper. Going to paint that extra pulley guard I got..and trying to figure out a way to put the Snake design on it.

Hopefully a Catback system..and springs to come soon!! Oh yeah and 2 piece Cervini covers!!!!

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Evan5469 said:

who are you exactly? i don't recognize your username...

and as far as my mods...think of every bolt-on then some :beer:

Evan5469

Established Member
Prasad,
I was the one that sort of helped you take the air silencer snorkel thing out at Pete's shop. And I used to have a red 94 GT vert. Other than that I couldn't think of how else I could tell you who I am.

G03SVT

Banned
I'm in...

I should have the Billetflow 2.8 and idlers installed by then but if not I'll bring them :rockon:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Evan5469 said:
Prasad,
I was the one that sort of helped you take the air silencer snorkel thing out at Pete's shop. And I used to have a red 94 GT vert. Other than that I couldn't think of how else I could tell you who I am.

haha, okay now I remember you...it took me a while to remember...that was a long time ago! car has changed so much since then as you will see late january :rockon:

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
Evan5469 said:

This is a small world - I met Pete way back when I was in the video business, he was a UPS driver and our shop was one of his delivery stops. He did some work on my 86 LX 5.0. Pete was one of the first I know of that did the upper / lower pulley combo on his 03.

I'm in for the 23rd...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Antex said:
This is a small world - I met Pete way back when I was in the video business, he was a UPS driver and our shop was one of his delivery stops. He did some work on my 86 LX 5.0. Pete was one of the first I know of that did the upper / lower pulley combo on his 03.

I'm in for the 23rd...
Matt, is this the Pete with the Sonic Blue w/ headers who has the wife with the Mystichrome vert? That's a heck of a Cobra! He told me he was the first one in the area to get one back in 02.

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Matt, is this the Pete with the Sonic Blue w/ headers who has the wife with the Mystichrome vert? That's a heck of a Cobra! He told me he was the first one in the area to get one back in 02.

Sonic blue vert - I met back up with him at MIR last year, he was running 11.5 - 11.6. Didn't know about his wifes car - real men don't discuss wives..:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread