January Meeting - FOOTBALL

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Okay, I will make around 20 pounds. I made 10 pounds for my New Years Eve party and they didn't last long. I hope that you all enjoy them.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Hot is great. That sucks about your shoulder. How'd that happen?

I was going heavy on benchpress. I partially tore it 4 previous times but it never required surgery. I just had to take a little time off and it heeled. I have been nursing this problem for a few months now and finally went to the doctors, I hate doctors. They did a MRI and told me that it is only attached by a small piece of ligament. I have to go back next week to schedule the day of surgery. I will not be able to train my upper body for 3-6 months. That's going to be very difficult. I guess I will just have to work on legs and cardio.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I'm not going to be able to make it up. I have plans with my inlaws. They are the wildest Patriot fans you will ever see. Have fun and drink lots of beer.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Going to go ahead and un-stick this........We can just start up a new thread with a makeup date or just move on to the Amazon Mod Day. I love the snow and all, but was really looking forward to this one!

Users who are viewing this thread