January Meeting - FOOTBALL

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
As far as food, sodas, beer..did we decided what was needed? What is anyone bringing? Let me know what I need to bring or what may be needed.

Also..I have some jack stands, jack, lighting...and some other tools if necessary.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Cobra330 said:
As far as food, sodas, beer..did we decided what was needed? What is anyone bringing? Let me know what I need to bring or what may be needed.
Glad you mentioned this Mike.....I'm bringing a case of cokes/diet cokes, we need some guys to supply another couple cases of soft drinks and some munchies for our modders lunch break/snack, Evan's going to order some pizza and wings for dinner once we find out how many guys/gals will be eating. And anyone going to want some brewskies for the games?

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Glad you mentioned this Mike.....I'm bringing a case of cokes/diet cokes, we need some guys to supply another couple cases of soft drinks and some munchies for our modders lunch break/snack, Evan's going to order some pizza and wings for dinner once we find out how many guys/gals will be eating. And anyone going to want some brewskies for the games?

I can bring soda..just tell me what you think I should bring to cover most of us. Snacks...I can do too. Just provide me with some suggestions so, I know what everyone likes and to buy. No beer for me while I drive the Cobra...at most 1...but, probably none.

Thanks!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Cobra330 said:
I can bring soda..just tell me what you think I should bring to cover most of us. Snacks...I can do too. Just provide me with some suggestions so, I know what everyone likes and to buy. No beer for me while I drive the Cobra...at most 1...but, probably none.

Thanks!

Mike,

Can you get the spraypaint?? I am clueless as to what to get and I have yet to get it... Maybe Dwight can weigh in on this one...

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Mike,

Can you get the spraypaint?? I am clueless as to what to get and I have yet to get it... Maybe Dwight can weigh in on this one...
I just used flat black engine enamel and am going on 8 months and it still looks good. Any kind of flat black should be fine.

G03SVT

Banned
WUTWINE said:
I will bring some beer and if someone else can pitch in with some that would be great.

Well you guys wouldn't want me to make anything so I'll bring beer...

I might be in a rental car on Sunday, bringing the Cobra to Bob Bell tomorrow for the "tick" noise.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
IronTerp said:
I just used flat black engine enamel and am going on 8 months and it still looks good. Any kind of flat black should be fine.

Okay...Dwight. Ignore my post in the other thread

Mike,

Yeah I can go find something probably saturday next week...just maybe hit me with a reminder..so, I don't forget..

Thanks!

TRBO VNM

I have a couple other additions...I just found out my parents and brother are coming up this friday. My brother is going to stay here and I am helping him start his life over...(he has been in a lot of trouble). Anyway, they are going to be here and I just emailed my dad and explained what is going on sunday so him and my brother might be tagging along. This will also be the first time they see my car. Keep in mind, no matter what I have told you in the past, it has been a lie....I haven't put more than a couple hundred bucks into the car. I use a special fuel additive that I have developed to get the times I get.
:lol:

Sean, I need you to come down and wash it for me saturday.... :poke:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
JRS BLOWN SNAKE said:
Anyone check the weather? Snow Saturday and snow showers on Sunday.....

are we working in a garage? if so does someone have a heater or something to keep us a little warm? I hate to act like a woman, but there is no way I am standing outside in the freezing cold (10deg weather w/o wind...who knows w/ wind) to work on any car!

TRBO VNM

I am bringing my propane tank with heater attachment. in about 30 min we should be good to go.

Also, my mom made a mistake. it isn't this thursday, but next thursday they are coming up. oh well.

bud light is fine, I will bring miller light.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Bummer Jason, would have been cool if your Dad and Bro got to meet everyone. Well that gives you more time to get the car nice and clean before their visit.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I will make my "Chicken Thumbs". They are boneless bufalo chicken strips. I just need to know who like them hot and who doesn't, so I know how much of each to make. As for beer, I stopped drinking this past week. I usually do around this time of year to get back in shape. The only problem this year is that I have a torn Rotator Cuff. I will be going for surgery in a few weeks. It sucks. Oh well, see you all there.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
RAWSN8K said:
I will make my "Chicken Thumbs". They are boneless bufalo chicken strips. I just need to know who like them hot and who doesn't, so I know how much of each to make. As for beer, I stopped drinking this past week. I usually do around this time of year to get back in shape. The only problem this year is that I have a torn Rotator Cuff. I will be going for surgery in a few weeks. It sucks. Oh well, see you all there.

RAWSN8K
(Todd)

I will eat the hell out of those! They sound awesome!

Yeah that sucks about your Rotator Cuff...ouch!

TRBO VNM

lRageATMl said:
i'll bring some beer to....miller lite > bud light :thumbsup:

now thats what I am talking about. :thumbsup:

Todd, I will have a little of both depending on how hot is hot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread