Japanese muscle????

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
I might take him more serious if he didn't have so many spelling errors. Never understood why somone would write something on the Net and actually want to look like an uneducated idiot in front of millions.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
SHIT!!! i've been in the wrong car the whole time... I guess I need to get into the import scene so i can get all the girls and pussy i want!!!!

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Whoever wrote this is probably too young to even have a drivers license:

"Most Japanese muscle can hit up to 1000 hp easily with intense engine modifications and fine tuning enough to beat any v6 most v8s and some v12s.

Not to mention with the import scene you get the girls and all the pussy you could ever want on top of the fact that right off the factory line your car already shines with sexiness on every curve. To me it sure as hell beats the blocky over worked and under developed look of any new American muscle car."

attachment.php

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Forget emailing him...just put his email address in a bunch of Opt-In emailers. I know that would piss me off. I am still debating on doing it. What a dumb @ss...Japanese Muscle...wtf!

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous98Cobra
Forget emailing him...just put his email address in a bunch of Opt-In emailers. I know that would piss me off. I am still debating on doing it. What a dumb @ss...Japanese Muscle...wtf!

Its too late.

D-Cobra

Established Member
i like cars. both import and domestic. both have their pros and cons.

but it's people like this friggin idiot that gives a bad name to the rest of the car enthusiasts. :rollseyes

Squeeler92

Originally posted by NyteByte
The words "Japanese" and "Muscle" go together about as well as the words "Japanese" and "Well Hung".

Both oxyMORONS.

:shrug:

:rolleyes: :kaboom: :cuss: :loser: :fm: :nono: :bored: :rollseyes :mj:

**** you dick...my dick is big enough to please white girls, even put some thru some pain not even halfway in. So blow me so I can nut in your eye.

And how do you know this was written by an asian you ****? I've seen just as many whites, latinos and blacks raving about how much better imports are than domestics.

Dumbasses like you make me sick...

Now, back to the topic at hand. Yes, this guy is a complete and utter moron. Probably some idiot venting because his POS gets romped on by every domestic in town. Any import can reach 1000 HP with intense mods? Yea...emphasis on INTENSE. An Evo can make 700 HP.....on 30+ lbs of boost!! Any car can make serious power with "intense" mods. All domestics at their limits?...not if you strap on some "intense mods" ... ****en idiot.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Back in the 1990's the Mitsubishi GTO (Ie 3000GT VR/4) was considered the Japanese Corvette. That's what I had read in several good car mags.

Also, I would consider the NISSAN SKYLINE a Japanese Muscle Car. BUT the term "muscle car" is more based on American model lingo.

Can someone please define "MUSCLE CAR" ???

So far, I think a muscle car =

1. Rear Wheel Drive

2. Enough horsepower to do burnouts

3. Loud exhaust tone

4. Solid / Live axle (no IRS)

Last edited:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Sorry...I didn't know I had to do research on the forum just to post a reply in a thread that I saw for the first time. News to everyone...don't post until you research and make sure its not a re-post.:D

Users who are viewing this thread