Japanese muscle????

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by Venomous98Cobra
Sorry...I didn't know I had to do research on the forum just to post a reply in a thread that I saw for the first time. News to everyone...don't post until you research and make sure its not a re-post.:D

not a bad idea... well, if the server doesn't allow reposts of pictures, shouldn't it have the capability not to allow reposts of sites?

FirehawkNS

Established Member
ah well...I don't post over here all the time, mainly when I see something cool on other sites!! Besides, repost are a way of life, it happens on every forum everywhere!!!

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
If it didn't allow reposts of sites, that would be really inconvenient. we repost sites all the time in the Terminator forum for mod talk and reference other websites frequently.

The reason there's no reposts for pics is to save server space. The pics are uploaded to the server here, unlike most other message boards that make you host your own photo links.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Yes, it does. That doesn't have anything to do with what I just said though. Sorry if I'm too technical

Darcsun

Established Member
My email....

"Yeah the list goes on but see what few don't realize is that each car is about as fast as one or the other"
A stock F-body power ranges from 275-245hp. A stock mustang ranges from 260hp-425. Most imports range from 100-150hp… a few V6 versions run 200hp. The Japanese Government actually limit's power output to around 300hp on their top sports cars.

"American muscle car your spending all your money on style mods as the engine has pretty much already been peaked out in power"

WTF? Are you an idiot? 1k of modding on my car is worth 500hp of daily driven, reliable performance. Pretty much every American V8 is running at about 75% peak efficiency…. A balance between power, emissions, reliability and fuel economy. Simple mods can jump power as much as 50% with out much difficulty.

"all you can really do is polish the engine block and install a supercharger and maybe bolt on an exhaust."

Do you know anything? Heads, Cams, lifters, portingm, polishing, zero decking, timing, throttle bodies, injectors, storke kits, intake manifolds, headers, high flow… want me to go and continue to point out what a ****ing idiot you are?

"Not to mention your typical American muscle car has to be rebuilt from the ground up to harness the power and restore the original body work as most newer model cars"

Ummm… I put my HP to the ground far better then any FWD car could ever. Look up the concept of transfer of weight. See, a RWD car shifts it's weight to the rear of the vehicle, thus adding weight to the rear tires and increasing traction. A FWD economy car does the opposite, it takes weight and traction off of the tires. Now, getting into the aspect of weight distribution on the track. I don't think that’s something you could understand….

"Now Japanese muscle see here's where the style, flare and status come in. Oh how the heads will turn as you have a fully worked up engine with a 8 piece body kit with a super tuned turbo and exhaust to boot."

An 8 piece body kit adds at least 400lbs of weight…. Every 100lbs of weight added is the equivalent of a 10hp loss. A fully worked out 4 banger is going to put out 300-350 hp if one is lucky. Of course, the life of that motor will be short lived.

"The smooth idle and gentle rumble catches any cocky 50 year old corvette driver off guard as your roar past there 375 HP car with your 600 HP Nissan"

Most 50 year olds could care less about some ricer (YOU) in any car. The fact that few 600hp Nissans exist means that even less care about you're 150hp econo-box.

"The only problem with Japanese muscle is you have to spend at least 5 to 6 thousand dollars on the engine to make it even remotely comparable to lets say a Ford Cobra. However with the money you put against a over hyped cobra you actually end up spending less even still by throwing in 5 or 6 grand on just the engine."

You need a lesson in everything. First, it's an SVT Cobra. Second, 5-6k on an old import will not put you in the league of most F-bodies, not to mention a 03 Cobra. Next is the lesson n economy. 5-6k, add the initial import price, then toss in the eminence costs of over the life of ownership…guess what, a 2003 Cobra is going to be about the same. Let’s see.. 27k with a 7 year warranty. I don't need to toss in part to be faster then you're 5-6k economy car… and people don't laugh when the see the ride.

"Most Japanese muscle can hit up to 1000 hp easily with intense engine modifications and fine tuning enough to beat any v6 most v8s and some v12s."

dsroten

Established Member
He makes some decent points. You can get 1000 hp out of a 4 banger....but it aint "easily done". I agree with you guys on most of what you say....the guys an idiot. I dont think my rice burner is any smoother than american muscle. I kinda like the rumble myself, i just cant afford it! Go ahead an flame me :burn:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by dsroten
He makes some decent points. You can get 1000 hp out of a 4 banger....but it aint "easily done". I agree with you guys on most of what you say....the guys an idiot. I dont think my rice burner is any smoother than american muscle. I kinda like the rumble myself, i just cant afford it! Go ahead an flame me :burn:
No need to flame you...flames should be directed to the dumb @ss who wrote that gay story.

Displacement

Established Member
Originally posted by WorkHorse09
:rolleyes: :kaboom: :cuss: :loser: :fm: :nono: :bored: :rollseyes :mj:

**** you dick...my dick is big enough to please white girls, even put some thru some pain not even halfway in. So blow me so I can nut in your eye.

And how do you know this was written by an asian you ****? I've seen just as many whites, latinos and blacks raving about how much better imports are than domestics.

Dumbasses like you make me sick...

Easy there turbo, your gonna pop a piston:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread