Jarhead

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
CobraZb said:
Thanks for the back up. I was not aware it was a book and when you see a preview for a movie with Kynia West playing and Jamme Fox in it is pure liberal.
that was hardly back up. put on glasses go read the book. IIRC the book came out in the mid to late 90s.

But thanks try again.

However, I know once the majority of you retards read the book you'll come back with your anti-war / liberal BS. Its written by a fuggin Marine, so its his account of his time in the Corps...good and bad.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
SALEENstang96 said:
If this movie is anything like Blackhawk Down or Tears of the Sun, it's gonna be bad-ass!

You're kidding about that being a bad-ass movie...right?

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member
RTStabler51 said:
that was hardly back up. put on glasses go read the book. IIRC the book came out in the mid to late 90s.

But thanks try again.

However, I know once the majority of you retards read the book you'll come back with your anti-war / liberal BS. Its written by a fuggin Marine, so its his account of his time in the Corps...good and bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG, too funny.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
CobraZb said:
Thanks for the back up. I was not aware it was a book and when you see a preview for a movie with Kynia West playing and Jamme Fox in it is pure liberal.

Kynia and Jamme??? WTF :rolleyes:

BTW, Jamie Fox played Ray Charles, does that mean Jamie must be blind too :poke:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
CobraZb said:

That wasn't backup, that was supreme sarcasm.

lucafu1

Established Member
I hope its a good movie. It looks like its gonna be pretty good.
I just hope there isnt a bunch of Marines up in the thearter screamin Hooh rah! LOL

BTW I thought Blackhawk Down was a bad ass movie, but the book was alot better.

drdome99

I'm here for the vids
Established Member
I read the book, it is more anti-marines than anti-war if it is anti-anything, which I don't think it is. As in he seems like he wants to fight and likes war, but the whole waiting and training and waiting and training, makes him go crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread