JC, you ready go get drug?

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Tomorrow is the night, make sure your car is in tip-top shape, I don't want any excuses!

:burn:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I have to get permission from the wife to take her car out first...

I haven't had a chace to check out the spray tune yet (it's been a super busy week) but I may come out to get my spanking on boost only...

I am not afraid to get drug my friend, it's not the first time and it will not be the last so bring it...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:

I haven't had a chace to check out the spray tune yet (it's been a super busy week) but I may come out to get my spanking on boost only...

I am not afraid to get drug my friend, it's not the first time and it will not be the last so bring it...
haha you know I'm just playin... to even things up, you off bottle, me on pure pump tune... that takes about 50-75 rw off the table for both of us... :idea:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I'm game !!!
OK well I'll be nice and come out on pump, you can bring the jug if you have time to tune it... you can run it on or off the bottle, I won't care...

I beat a KB 2.2 + 75 shot + 4K Stalled C4 03 that ran mid to low 10s depending on if it was on or off bottle, from a stop and a roll, on and off the bottle... :poke: (2-5 cars)

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
STROKD said:
OK well I'll be nice and come out on pump, you can bring the jug if you have time to tune it... you can run it on or off the bottle, I won't care...

I beat a KB 2.2 + 75 shot + 4K Stalled C4 03 that ran mid to low 10s depending on if it was on or off bottle, from a stop and a roll, on and off the bottle... :poke: (2-5 cars)

I would be happy if I can do that well !!! Did the C4 have a trasbrake? If he did, he should have crushed you from a stop, however C4 cars are not roll cars specially with a big stall...

PM me your phone number please...

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:

LOL, soooo true.

[/QUOTE] I am not afraid to get drug my friend, it's not the first time and it will not be the last so bring it... [/QUOTE]

I'll be sure to make this a true statement. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
LOL, soooo true.

I'll be sure to make this a true statement. :thumbsup:

You have a lot of growing up to do to get to that stage Junior !!! Start modding and don't stop... :burn:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
STROKD said:

Matt:

Check your PM's...

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
Not as much as you think....... :thumbsup:

Stop talking shit and step it up superfly... :poke:

I still have a few more supercharger pulleys and nitrous jets to try just in case you get frisky... I will be ready for you when you get that turd running. You can count on it ~~~ Now come and get you some... :bash:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Stop talking shit and step it up superfly... :poke:

I still have a few more supercharger pulleys and nitrous jets to try just in case you get frisky... I will be ready for you when you get that turd running. You can count on it ~~~ Now come and get you some... :bash:

Now, now. Don't get all nutso on me. I'm not talking shit and they only ship parts only so quickly. :thumbsup: I'm workin on it as we speak. You just keep those pulleys and jets handy, cuz you're gonna need'em. :rockon:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
Now, now. Don't get all nutso on me. I'm not talking shit and they only ship parts only so quickly. :thumbsup: I'm workin on it as we speak. You just keep those pulleys and jets handy, cuz you're gonna need'em. :rockon:

Let me know if you need a hand turning some wrenches Bubba !!! I will do my best to not drop a few sockets in your intake just in case you decide to go big blower/big motor like your idol STROKD...

Get ready and come and get your spanking from the little slow 03 Cobra... :beer:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Let me know if you need a hand turning some wrenches Bubba !!! I will do my best to not drop a few sockets in your intake just in case you decide to go big blower/big motor like your idol STROKD...

Get ready and come and get your spanking from the little slow 03 Cobra... :beer:

Tomorrow night you will see why STROKD is my FOX body hero. That is if you can sneak out of the house with the car again and Matt remembers to recharge his battery. :lol:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Looks like JC doesn't have the juice tune done yet, and I don't have any good gas, so we will both be in limp mode... I'll be there anyway just to get some miles on the car and some seat time. Probably better it's in slow mode, still about a second faster than my Term. :rockon:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I am driving back from San Antonio right as we speak and should be getting home by 8:30 or so... I will do my best to get there as soon as I can... It is hotter than shit out here in SA !!!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
I am driving back from San Antonio right as we speak and should be getting home by 8:30 or so... I will do my best to get there as soon as I can... It is hotter than shit out here in SA !!!
Its hot as hell here too, friend is coming to pick me up so I can get a new battery, my yellow top is toast... been drained too many times... :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread