JC, you ready go get drug?

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Dude I want those damn heads... are you sure they are ok? :poke: I don't want to put any wore out shit on my girl's car... :lol:

edit: I'll come over and help you do the entire install and help you tune it for a discount on the heads! :beer:

They're fine bro. GT-40's are prone to lift from the block under boost. If you arent happy with them I will give you your money back.

The blower has only been on the car since Feb and only gets driven on the weekends. These heads at most might have 500 boosted miles on them. It's only a slight head gasket leak and I'm more using as an exuse to tear the car apart and start getting serious. The car was never tuned with the intention of putting the heads on soon. I just opened the fuel regulator, pulled the timing way back and set the BTM to 3 to be safe. If I hadn't bounced it off the rev limiter once for the lack of traction it would be fine.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
They're fine bro. GT-40's are prone to lift from the block under boost. If you arent happy with them I will give you your money back.

The blower has only been on the car since Feb and only gets driven on the weekends. These heads at most might have 500 boosted miles on them. It's only a slight head gasket leak and I'm more using as an exuse to tear the car apart and start getting serious. The car was never tuned with the intention of putting the heads on soon. I just opened the fuel regulator, pulled the timing way back and set the BTM to 3 to be safe. If I hadn't bounced it off the rev limiter once for the lack of traction it would be fine.
Sounds good to me, I'm just messing with you, I know that car is babied, and that is why I want the heads! :coolman: They won't be as good as AL heads obviously, but if I did a small cam, and these heads and the ported GT-40 she has, it should pick up quite a bit... you have the stock rockers as well?

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Sounds good to me, I'm just messing with you, I know that car is babied, and that is why I want the heads! :coolman: They won't be as good as AL heads obviously, but if I did a small cam, and these heads and the ported GT-40 she has, it should pick up quite a bit... you have the stock rockers as well?

Yeah stock rockers too. I'm going to 1.6's so you can have those too.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
Yeah stock rockers too. I'm going to 1.6's so you can have those too.
Bad ass... same price right? :rockon:

Partial trade for some nice F1s? :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread