JDM 03 Cobra - Accufab Single Blade T/B & Plenum Special

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
JDM 03 COBRA - ACCUFAB SINGLE BLADE T/B & INTAKE PLENUM SPECIAL - Call For Pricing
03TB1.jpg

03TB3.jpg

CALL (732)780-0770 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I believe the polished is extra cost. You'll have to verify this with JDM. It is sweet, though! I've got one being delivered tomorrow. Can't wait to install it on Saturday!

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Just make sure you try to save your plenum gasket. The accufab dosen't come with a new one. I had all kinds of problems getting the thing dialed in (rough roaming idle, etc.) and called accufab. They told me the plenum gasket shouldn't matter. Well I picked another one up, installed it and have had no problems since. Ask JDM for a gasket or see if they can get you one!

Jeremy@JDM

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
We only carry the Powder Coated Plenum's in stock, we can get the Polished Plenum at no additional cost, I believe.

We can also supply the Gasket if you don't want to reuse the original. :thumbsup:

Corner-Carver

The Voice of Reason
Established Member
It's a nice piece and all, but DAMN! $619 for a throttle body and plenum...on sale? I still can't get over the cost of these things... the ENTIRE engine is what, $13k, from Ford no less?:shrug:

I guess I'm spoiled by the 5.0 stuff...

skorost

Established Member
Originally posted by Corner-Carver
It's a nice piece and all, but DAMN! $619 for a throttle body and plenum...on sale?

Actually that is a good price ... the best I have seen is well over $700

trey193

Established Member
Good price indeed, I got mine polished with a new gasket and tps sensor installed for 599 to the door! So you arent far off!

Corner-Carver

The Voice of Reason
Established Member
Originally posted by skorost
the best I have seen is well over $700

My point exactly. I just can't see why one small piece of the ENTIRE engine has to cost THAT much? I guess the rods, crank, pistons, bearings, rings, block, heads, cams,injectors, fuel sytem, timing chains, blower, alternator, water pump, air conditioning, flywheel, etc. etc. aren't that expensive.:shrug:

I guess some parts just don't meet my "Bang For The Buck" ratio...:read: ;-)

FWIW, I will be porting and polishing my own plenum for no cost.:D

Users who are viewing this thread