jdm silver bullet cat back

FordFreak4Life

Established Member
Is this product a worthwhile mod for those that have it? $500 is alot considering it wont add much horsepower but the soundclip of it does sound very sweet. Any info would be appreciated!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Well no so much for free!! Ask Steve who has made monetary donations to the site?

And Larry, it was a joke! Here let me spell it for you J-O-K-E!!!

FordFreak4Life

Established Member
Thanks for the reply Larry. Well I too am a fan of JDM. The mods rock. And their sponsoring this site to make it free is even sweeter. Hats off to JDM! :beer: And thanks to you Larry I don't need to look their number up anymore to call 'em. Got it memorized! Long live JDM!

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Bad joke.:p

Yah think? Really! Come on! If I said all their products were crap and they were overpriced and their service sucked and then thought it was a joke that would be a bad joke.

But if you reread my statement "If JDM sold pieces of solid crap with their name on it, Larry would buy it :)"

That was a joke about you:uh oh: Not Jimmy or JDM. All my parts came from them. I like their parts and their service too. I think Shawn is a superior craftsman and Julie is the best. I think Jim is an innovator being copied by most. Do they have their problems, sure. Are they still the best in my mind, yes!

Did you have a tough day?:shrug:

Take it as you may:bored:

sonichog

Established Member
Bought one...

I just bought one on the Xmas special $450.00 shipped to my door - I haven't put it on yet as I haven't picked up my truck yet supposed to be here this week -

However, this is why I'm posting - I have been buying mods online now for years for all different types of vehicles Dodge truck, Corvette, Camaro SS etc. etc. But never have I had such quick service as I got from these people - I bought the exhaust and two days later it was on my door - don't ask me how the hell they did that cause I didn't pay extra for quicker shipping and I live in MA.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
I had a great day. It just hit me wrong. But there's no problem Adam. ;-)

Yah sure:D

If you arent we can settle this like men!

We get two hot females, one for me, one for you. Both in bikinis. A small pool filled with Jello.

And they wrestle. Best two out of three falls, wins!

How does that sound:thumbsup:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
Yah sure:D

If you arent we can settle this like men!

We get two hot females, one for me, one for you. Both in bikinis. A small pool filled with Jello.

And they wrestle. Best two out of three falls, wins!

How does that sound:thumbsup:

ROFLMMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That sounds great. Can we make it 3 out of 5? The bikinis have to dissolve in jello. :thumbsup:

99Cobra Supercharged

Established Member
I put one on my O2 L and it was a shocker at first. I guess I didn't think it was going to be as loud as JDM explain over the phone. But what I didn't expect was how awsome it sounds. I really matchs what the truck is, awsome. Deep, Heathly and great looking tips that properly fill the body outlet. Instructions were perfectly clear and easy to install. Well worth it in my opion.

FordFreak4Life

Established Member
thanks for the info and replies. I went ahead and ordered the silver bullet from JDM today. Can't wait for the install! :D

Users who are viewing this thread