Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk price released $86,995

Coiled03

Established Member
Idk how anyone affords all of these new vehicles anymore. Must be nice to be loaded.

It's easy, long as you're willing to be in debt up to your eyeballs, like 90% of the population seems to be.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I thought he was asking about the Ford GT lol

At the expense of me looking stupid, he very well could have been. Lmao

We're both equally confused as to what relevance that has in this thread though. Lol

Blown 89

Established Member
Are 8-10 year loans the norm now?
I wouldn't say it's the norm but they are trending. That and leases. I haven't seen exact numbers so don't quote me but jeeze, 10 year auto loans?!? Wow.

Where are you guys seeing sub 3 second 0-60's? Jeep is stating 3.5.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm actually pretty excited about this SUV. It's a beast!
I'm siked that it isn't a 100K SUV. I thought it would be around 95K. Still A LOT of cake though, at 87K. If I could get a good trade-in value for my daily driver, I may entertain if I can order it at MSRP. Not till second MY though. Still paying on the truck, plus they can work out the quirks, if any.
Order banks open tomorrow.

MG0h3

Established Member
How did anyone let this little piece ride for so long untouched?! The '18+ 5.0 isn't doing 0-60 that quick. Lol

Ya I was just poking at Ford. I get it, were talking about a vehicle that costs twice as much but I am a little frustrated with Ford.

Ive been a Ford guy since high school but the amount of problems I'm having with my 15' EB F150 combined with the fact that I was at the dealership in my spare 16' EB F150 with 900 miles on it for warranty is pissing me off.

Kiohtee

Established Member
@MG0h3; I can understand you being frustrated with Ford, but fussing about the quickest accelerating Mustang to date in a thread about a $90K SUV is kinda silly. I mean, it's AWD for ****s sake! Lol

hockeylover86

Established Member
New cars have shot through the roof. Which is why I have no plans of changing from my method of waiting a few years and buying second hand while the first guy took the huge hit in depreciation. Only Raptors are the trucks that hold their value relativity well. Until gas goes up in price again.

Raptors arent the only truck to hold value, I have a low-mile LBZ Duramax thats worth a bunch still even at 10 years old.

I do wonder how people can justify dropping that kind of cash on a vehicle.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Raptors arent the only truck to hold value, I have a low-mile LBZ Duramax thats worth a bunch still even at 10 years old.

You're right. Meant to say only newish truck I knew of.
Some guys bought 13's and 14's and didn't lose any money at all when trading them in. Low miles of course(sub 30k), but still impressive.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member

clean low mile LBZ in my area will go for 30-35K

MG0h3

Established Member
@MG0h3; I can understand you being frustrated with Ford, but fussing about the quickest accelerating Mustang to date in a thread about a $90K SUV is kinda silly. I mean, it's AWD for ****s sake! Lol

Ya I know it. Just poking at Ford is all. In reality, both vehicles are awesome considering current market prices and how they perform.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Ya I was just poking at Ford. I get it, were talking about a vehicle that costs twice as much but I am a little frustrated with Ford.

Ive been a Ford guy since high school but the amount of problems I'm having with my 15' EB F150 combined with the fact that I was at the dealership in my spare 16' EB F150 with 900 miles on it for warranty is pissing me off.

What issues are you having? I have 17K and change on mine with no issues so far.

MG0h3

Established Member
What issues are you having? I have 17K and change on mine with no issues so far.

Sudden brake master cylinder failure. Known issue on prior years but no recall on the 15 and up yet. Just ticks me off when you have a clear problem but ignore it on follow up years with the same exact part run. Dumps into the booster so no early warning; low fluid light came on and I had two brake applications before the pedal was on the floor with no brakes whatsoever.

Rotors are warped up front. I've seen a few posts about it. Guessing the brakes are a little weak for the vehicle. Granted mine is a LE vehicle so I occasionally run hard.

Now I've got an issue with the auto hubs up front being partially engaged while in 2wd. Guessing something to do with the vacuum modulated system; quick google shows lots of issues with that as well. Had similar issues with my prior work vehicle, 09 250.

Its a great truck and I'm lucky to have it, but again, I get frustrated with repeated problems on the same systems year after year.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
what tree's are you smoking? ha

That's a joke of a price!

In the land of the high horsepower SUV world(500+hp club), it's actually a bargain. Land Rover has a SUV with 510hp, and it starts at 81k. For 5k more, you get almost 200 more horsepower.

The AMG/M/Cayenne competitors are way over 100k new.

Jeep not only has the fastest via 0-60 and the quartermile, but also the cheapest.

Obviously it's not for everyone, especially factoring in the price. But it will compete well for shoppers with disposable income who want a fast 5 seater truck.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
i adore our 12 SRT Cherokee. i figure ill wait another 3-4 years and find a TH used, but as well as the SRT cherokees hold their value (wk2+) it might only knock the value of the 15+ rigs down enough to snag one cheaper i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread