Jeep SRT-8 with TF Chicanes...

4MuscleMachines

Established Member
I agree it's hard to beat the look of the oem wheels, but your wheels still look great. Another aftermarket wheel that has peaked my interest for the Jeep SRT8 are these ADVs.

2zi0kcx.jpg

2utqcup.jpg

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
I like them, but I agree with most, it wouldn't hurt to be lowered a little. But if it's your DD I could see where you don't want to lose the ride quality. I have always loved those SRT8s

R1Lello

Established Member
I like the stockers too, but they don't wear well and the fronts always leaked air. You guys that want it lowered or bigger wheels....have you ever ridden in one? The stock ride is very sporty, which I like, but any harsher would not be good for a dd IMO.
Like Steve quoted the chicanes are 20" and really look great in person...they don't look small at all. I'm guessing the triple black look makes them look smaller than the silver stockers.

I disagree with some of what you're saying. The stockers look sized 'right' because the spokes go right to the edge, on his TF because of the outer ring, they look smaller like 19's. Same effect with the Alcoa's on Shelbys, I dislike them and one of the reasons is the same as I wrote, their design of the spokes going to the edge make them look like 21's......a look in my opinion that looks too big. :beer:

2003 Silver

Banned
I disagree with some of what you're saying. The stockers look sized 'right' because the spokes go right to the edge, on his TF because of the outer ring, they look smaller like 19's. Same effect with the Alcoa's on Shelbys, I dislike them and one of the reasons is the same as I wrote, their design of the spokes going to the edge make them look like 21's......a look in my opinion that looks too big. :beer:

Point taken....that definitely plays a large part in the visual perception of the wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread