Jeep SRT-8 with TF Chicanes...

2003 Silver

Banned
Thanks for the opinions...they are all welcomed! No plans to lower as it will be sold as soon as the 2012's are available. Bought the wheels to hold me over until then....

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
As others have already mentioned wheels need to be bigger or Jeep needs to be lowered. There is no sense in lowering though since you're gonna get a '12.
BTW looks like you live in a beautiful neighborhood. I would love to have a river run by my house, except if there was a downpour. :beer:

2003 Silver

Banned
As others have already mentioned wheels need to be bigger or Jeep needs to be lowered. There is no sense in lowering though since you're gonna get a '12.
BTW looks like you live in a beautiful neighborhood. I would love to have a river run by my house, except if there was a downpour. :beer:

Thanks! I've always lived on the river (so to say). Very scenic and the high water is few and far between.

Is that a shaved Golden Retriever? I've been thinking about shaving mine b/c of the Texas heat...really doesn't look too bad.

Yep....2 yr. old male. We call it a puppy cut...close to a shave and head and tail get trimmed. Looks great in person!

Users who are viewing this thread