Jeg's Cat Deletes+Roush A/B=Sexy(IMO)

BABVenom98

Established Member
I've been running this setup for about a month and a half now and I don't believe I shared this video with SVTP yet.
Stock headers, Jeg's Cat Deletes, stock mid-pipe with resonators, stock OTA pipes and Roush A/B.
The video doesn't sound anywhere as good as it sounds in person, but you will get an idea of how loud it is. I DD the car and it's not obnoxious to me, unless I'm driving for more than a couple hours between 65-75MPH.

[youtube_browser]6p7pIqraH08[/youtube_browser]

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
At idle it sounds sweet and WOT but when you start accelerating it didn't sound good. As long as like that's all that matters.

BABVenom98

Established Member
sounds awesome :rockon:

Thanks!

Nice Z-71

LOL that thing is a piece of shit. The guy likes to rev it when my car is in the garage but not when she's out LOL

Edit: misinterpreted. Thought you were talking about the blue Camaro. Jackass

At idle it sounds sweet and WOT but when you start accelerating it didn't sound good. As long as like that's all that matters.

Thanks, too each their own but I assure you under throttle it sounds much cleaner and better than the video. And I was even using my Nikon D5100 to record this.

Last edited:

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I had an off road x with the roush axle back and hated it. I thought it sounded awful and so did all of my friends. I even had a good neighbor of mine tell me how bad it was. I switched over to longtubes with gt500 mufflers and its night and day.

Just my opinion and if you like it that's all that matters.

Last edited:

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Sounds good but the best sound for a 2011+ GT is a o/r h-pipe, Pypes 3" Super System
but take the Pipe Bomb tips off and replace with Borla Stingers or FRPP (stingers)
This setup sounds pretty much exactly like a Terminator with o/r X & Stingers or o/r X & Magnaflow catback (not magnapack)

BABVenom98

Established Member
I had an off road x with the roush axle back and hated it. I thought it sounded awful and so did all of NY friends. I even had a good neighbor of mine tell me how bad it was. I switched over to longtubes with gt500 mufflers and its night and day.

Just my opinion and if you like it that's all that matters.

Oh god, GT500 setups are to damn common and all sound the same. Plus, they would not be as loud as I want.

Sounds good but the best sound for a 2011+ GT is a o/r h-pipe, Pypes 3" Super System
but take the Pipe Bomb tips off and replace with Borla Stingers or FRPP (stingers)
This setup sounds pretty much exactly like a Terminator with o/r X & Stingers or o/r X & Magnaflow catback (not magnapack)

Thanks. I'll stick with the factory pipes lol, no need for 3".
And no way in hell do I want it to sound like a terminator.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wikkd03

Established Member
I would have to hear it in person I guess but it sounds awful on video

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Oh god, GT500 setups are to damn common and all sound the same. Plus, they would not be as loud as I want.

Thanks. I'll stick with the factory pipes lol, no need for 3".
And no way in hell do I want it to sound like a terminator.

Ok, Terminators sound the best but maybe try an o/r H
It would sound much cleaner im sure
I really like the color and how clean it looks

BABVenom98

Established Member
Ok, Terminators sound the best but maybe try an o/r H
It would sound much cleaner im sure
I really like the color and how clean it looks

Lol.

You do realize 5.0s come stock with h-pipe right? If anything I will be adding x-pipe and I already have an o/r setup

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Lol.

You do realize 5.0s come stock with h-pipe right? If anything I will be adding x-pipe and I already have an o/r setup

Why the LOL?

All mustang come with h pipes.

CobraJay

Established Member
Obnoxiously loud and sounds like a garbage trans-am.. fail running all thru those pipes man. Mac/Borla/Kooks/..../

BABVenom98

Established Member
Why the LOL?

All mustang come with h pipes.

Lol at his terminators sound best comment. But I forget this is SVTP sometimes...

Obnoxiously loud and sounds like a garbage trans-am.. fail running all thru those pipes man. Mac/Borla/Kooks/..../

Actually it's no obnoxious unless you're used to take exhaust setups. Nah, Borla is to expensive IMO but sounds good. I like looks but I'm not doing headers anytime soon. Mac is nice but Roush sound better on 5.0s. Too each thief own but I can see why you put effort into trying to dis my setup.

Users who are viewing this thread