Jeg's Cat Deletes+Roush A/B=Sexy(IMO)

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Lol at his terminators sound best comment. But I forget this is SVTP sometimes...

Actually it's no obnoxious unless you're used to take exhaust setups. Nah, Borla is to expensive IMO but sounds good. I like looks but I'm not doing headers anytime soon. Mac is nice but Roush sound better on 5.0s. Too each thief own but I can see why you put effort into trying to dis my setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh they sounds great but not the best IMO. What do you mean " I forget this is svt sometimes?" I bet there are more NON svt cars on here than svt cars. In all seriousness it sounds like pulpwood truck. Not gonna butter it up like you want.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Oh god, GT500 setups are to damn common and all sound the same. Plus, they would not be as loud as I want.

GT500 setup is very common because it doesn't sound like an 82 Chevy pickup with glass packs on it. If you want it louder there is plenty of other options out there than the roush setup. I had it and there is nothing worse than not wanting to drive your brand new car because it sounds like complete garbage.

If you don't believe me have someone drive your car so you can hear it outside of the car. We should start a donation to you where each member gives a dollar so we never have to hear that exhaust setup again.

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
GT500 setup is very common because it doesn't sound like an 82 Chevy pickup with glass packs on it. If you want it louder there is plenty of other options out there than the roush setup. I had it and there is nothing worse than not wanting to driver your brand new car because it sounds like complete garbage.

If you don't believe me have someone drive your car so you can hear it outside of the car. We should start a donation to you where each member gives a dollar so we never have to hear that exhaust setup again.

I'm in.

Sly Fox

Established Member
The GT500 axle backs are the best bang for the buck out there. Not saying they're the end all best sounding but for the price you almost have to put them on your car at one point. I personally think its ricer-ish to have more bark than bite.

BABVenom98

Established Member
Lol you guys are funny. I actually want to drive it with it loud, maybe I not a butch with sensitive hearing like y'all. It doesn't sound like a truck, it's the video. **** gt500s. Who cares if they sound "good" everyone has them and they're boring.

BABVenom98

Established Member
The GT500 axle backs are the best bang for the buck out there. Not saying they're the end all best sounding but for the price you almost have to put them on your car at one point. I personally think its ricer-ish to have more bark than bite.

More bark than bite? Lol you drive a 5.0 too

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Lol you guys are funny. I actually want to drive it with it loud, maybe I not a butch with sensitive hearing like y'all. It doesn't sound like a truck, it's the video. **** gt500s. Who cares if they sound "good" everyone has them and they're boring.

Nobody is complaining it being loud. I like loud....but your problem its loud AND SOUNDS LIKE ASS. Hope that clears everything up.:beer:

He does but I bet he doesn't have a shitty sounding exhaust either.

Sly Fox

Established Member

Yes I do and you obviously don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying some people are more worried about others hearing their car, regardless of whether or not its obnoxious, than how quick it runs.

BABVenom98

Established Member
Nobody is complaining it being loud. I like loud....but your problem its loud AND SOUNDS LIKE ASS. Hope that clears everything up.:beer:

He does but I bet he doesn't have a shitty sounding exhaust either.

That's your opinion, not a fact. Listen to a 5.0 with Roush axleback and cat deletes in person and you'll change your mind.

Yeah, he probably has gt500 shit like everyone else, boring

BABVenom98

Established Member
Yes I do and you obviously don't understand what I'm saying. I'm saying some people are more worried about others hearing their car, regardless of whether or not its obnoxious, than how quick it runs.

I got what you meant and I don't give a **** if anyone else hears. I love my setup, sorry I don't build my exhaust to please others like people like you.

Sly Fox

Established Member
That's your opinion, not a fact. Listen to a 5.0 with Roush axleback and cat deletes in person and you'll change your mind.

I do have GT500's because I love the way they sound and I'm not an attention whore. Go look in the market at how many Roush ab are for sale and ask yourself why. I have heard the Roush setup in person and it still sounds like shit.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member

No. That's pretty much a fact. My buddy had an 11 5.0 with Roush axle back with stock h-pipe that sound decent. Another friend of mine had stock h-pipe with heartthrob mufflers and its sounded like ass...said it to his face. Now with and x-pipe and GT500 axle back it sounds MUCH better. It might be boring as you call it but it sounds better than your car. I don't know how the **** you think that sounds good unless you're deaf and dumb.

Last edited:

Sly Fox

Established Member
I got what you meant and I don't give a **** if anyone else hears. I love my setup, sorry I don't build my exhaust to please others like people like you.

Then why did you make this thread? Getting a little defensive are we?

BABVenom98

Established Member
Then why did you make this thread? Getting a little defensive are we?

You obviously misunderstood. I don't care if people hear my car or not, more if they like it. I just posted to share. And no, it's funny ignorant y'all can be.

stang8psi

Established Member
GT500 setup is very common because it doesn't sound like an 82 Chevy pickup with glass packs on it. If you want it louder there is plenty of other options out there than the roush setup. I had it and there is nothing worse than not wanting to driver your brand new car because it sounds like complete garbage.

amen

Sly Fox

Established Member
You obviously misunderstood. I don't care if people hear my car or not, more if they like it. I just posted to share. And no, it's funny ignorant y'all can be.

What's that last sentence again champ?

Users who are viewing this thread