Jimmy you are in our thoughts and prayers

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
WOW! Thanks guys!

I should have checked my usual hangout first before posting this:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6937770&postcount=77

Thanks for the prayers, kind words and thoughts.

I think I've got time to watch that badaz Vette vid at "the ring" NOW :rollseyes
03 Cobra Toy and Joe Johnson called me to check on me.
While Joe and I were catching up,(Joe is the one who signed me off for solo) he asked if I had seen it yet and I had forgotten that I had been too busy lately to watch it.

I just had some flowers delivered from work, my boss actually came to see me at the hospital after he got out of work(there's only 3 of us in parts). I can't remember what day that was though... Friday?

I've had a pretty good day today so far.

Oh... FYI Gail is my wife/caretaker/head nurse/head chef/biggest fan.
Faye is my 27 year old daugher.

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Jimmy:

Good to hear from you! Glad you're well enough to talk to us fellow Track Dawgz!!

Continued sucess with your recovery! I need help whooping up on those Corvettes!! Ya hear!!!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Get well soon Jimmy. I can say that I am recovering well from a brain surgery to remove a tumor so I know what you are facing. I hope you find inspiration from forum members and friends as I did. I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. I will pray for you and your family also.

Admiral

Established Member
Glad to see you are back to reading forums but hate to hear JJ talked you into watching vette vids lol. Hope you get back to 100% track blistering Jimmy-side-cord form pronto!!

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Glad to hear you are recovering. I look forward to reading more of your excellent O/T feedback and forum posts soon.

Users who are viewing this thread