jlt 123, scj monoblade tb, 10% lower, xpipe, tune B-)

13GT500SG

Established Member
This car is insane!!! Torque is unbelievable! Also forgot to mention 3:73 s. Almost dangerous to drive in the cold weather with the stock goodyears ... spins at 85 mph in 4th gear. Ill hold off on telling you the dyno numbers. I believe American Muscle will be doing a write up with my dyno numbers and videos/pictures. Big thanks to AM. Great products at a great price with TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE. You really nailed it with the big monoblade tb. I know thats not an easy task to tackle but drivability is perfect. From the 90 miles I put on the car, ive noticed throttle response is excellent, it doesnt hunt for idle what so ever and its, well....Downright Nasty for a bolt on car. :rockon:

13GT500SG

Established Member
Devious, thats absolutely my next mod! But i might as well do it right and buy some racestars as well.... could be a little while before i can buy wheels and tires but definatley my next mod.

13GT500SG

Established Member
Pm me. Also forgot to mention I had the frpp springs and a panhard bar installed. Looks much better. Didnt lower it a ton but noticeable

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member
85...Pfff I hit a slight crest of an incline on Rt46 and my tail skipped out at 100 mph in 3rd last night -- THESE TIRES ARE UNSAFE IN COLD WEATHER. But that won't keep me from enjoying my car. Just trying to keep it calm and contained.

Last edited:

Planeswalker

Established Member
I have most of those mods and the 3.73s, and I agree the car is dangerous on stock tires! I sent my PP wheels to Weldcraft to be widened but they have a 4 week turn around, couple that with shipping and I may not have wheels for up to 6 weeks.

SDBs13GT500

Established Member
I have most of those mods and the 3.73s, and I agree the car is dangerous on stock tires! I sent my PP wheels to Weldcraft to be widened but they have a 4 week turn around, couple that with shipping and I may not have wheels for up to 6 weeks.

I was looking at doing the same with my wheels. What size did you go with on the rear? Are you going to have to do any modification on the car to make them fit?

BOD89LX

Established Member
Sounds like a beast for sure, so have you driven with the cruise control on if so do the idle hunt a little when coasting down hill???

rancid

Established Member
This car is insane!!! Torque is unbelievable! Also forgot to mention 3:73 s. Almost dangerous to drive in the cold weather with the stock goodyears ... spins at 85 mph in 4th gear. Ill hold off on telling you the dyno numbers. I believe American Muscle will be doing a write up with my dyno numbers and videos/pictures. Big thanks to AM. Great products at a great price with TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE. You really nailed it with the big monoblade tb. I know thats not an easy task to tackle but drivability is perfect. From the 90 miles I put on the car, ive noticed throttle response is excellent, it doesnt hunt for idle what so ever and its, well....Downright Nasty for a bolt on car. :rockon:

Grats SG, I was pulling for you and the car after the clutch fiasco. Which did you ever end up going with I don't remember? :shrug: AM is an awesome vendor, I had an issue with a part and they shipped me one free 2-day air and I didn't have to return the damaged one.

How would you say it compares to your Z06 now that you have some mods done to it?

Last edited:

13GT500SG

Established Member
To be honest i think it will def be a great race. With wheels and tires its just as quick if not quicker. I might do a pull with a zr1 soon. Also i will be doing a pull with hci c6z.

Users who are viewing this thread