JLT Carbon fiber intakes ready and shipping

Tucker

chuckstang said:
I have an easy question, if one orders a package like evo puts together (JLT, tune, 2.6) Do you still need a tuner to upload or dyno tune your shelby or is it just a plug and play type thing??
This would be beneficial for those not close to a good tuner or maybe just would rather get a tune from someone that has already proven themselves.
thanks
Plug and play Chuck, Just like our 05-07 GT kits.
We test these cars over and over till we find a good, powerful and SAFE tune we can send to CA, NY or CO without question.

MD03SVT: Good idea calling Fred. Sometimes you can get much more from a phone call then trying to decifer things from posts.

Hey, let's face it, the guys at Evolution have blased through this Shelby faster then any other car and tuner shop has in the past. This cost a ton of money and it is business. Were all in business to sell our product and services. We've tested and proto typed for the past 4 months or more to perfect this package.

I for 1 am super happy with what we did and can't wait for the customer feedback. So far so good. I'm excited.:banana:

Evolution

Established Member
The car we based this off of was bone stock with 140 Miles on the odometer. All test were started at the same coolant temp

Stock
413 RWHP
430 RWTQ

Evolution Performance Custom Street Tune
472 RWHP
473 RWTQ

Gained Over Stock
+ 59 RWHP
+ 43 RWTQ

Evolution Performance Custom Street Tune and JLT CFI
500 RWHP
492 RWTQ

Gained Over Stock
+ 87 RWHP
+ 62 RWTQ

Evolution Performance Custom Street Tune, JLT CFI, 2.6" Pulley
548 RWHP
543 RWTQ

Gained Over Stock
+ 135 RWHP
+ 113 RWTQ

Evolution Performance Custom Street Tune, JLT CFI, 2.6" Pulley, Stainless Works 1 7/8 Long Tube Headers with X-Pipe (No Cats), Borla 2.5" Borla "Stinger" Catback Exhaust
580 RWHP
578 RWTQ

Gained Over Stock
+ 167 RWHP
+ 148 RWTQ

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Fred, is it possible to see a dyno graph of these laid over each other:

Evolution Performance Custom Street Tune, JLT CFI, 2.6" Pulley

Evolution Performance Custom Street Tune, JLT CFI, 2.6" Pulley, Stainless Works 1 7/8 Long Tube Headers with X-Pipe (No Cats), Borla 2.5" Borla "Stinger" Catback Exhaust

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Tucker said:
Plug and play Chuck, Just like our 05-07 GT kits.
We test these cars over and over till we find a good, powerful and SAFE tune we can send to CA, NY or CO without question.

MD03SVT: Good idea calling Fred. Sometimes you can get much more from a phone call then trying to decifer things from posts.

Hey, let's face it, the guys at Evolution have blased through this Shelby faster then any other car and tuner shop has in the past. This cost a ton of money and it is business. Were all in business to sell our product and services. We've tested and proto typed for the past 4 months or more to perfect this package.

I for 1 am super happy with what we did and can't wait for the customer feedback. So far so good. I'm excited.:banana:

Mr. Tucker,

Thought you and the guys at Evolution would like to know.

Just installed your CAI and Evo's tune. +63 rwhp +31 ft lbs torque. A/F hovering at 12.0 throughout the range. VERY pleased. Thanks!!

bj
Chicago

(BTW Dave.....did you see the blue GT500 they're building at Speed? Cool!)

Tucker

FLYVNE04 said:
Mr. Tucker,

Thought you and the guys at Evolution would like to know.

Just installed your CAI and Evo's tune. +63 rwhp +31 ft lbs torque. A/F hovering at 12.0 throughout the range. VERY pleased. Thanks!!

bj
Chicago

(BTW Dave.....did you see the blue GT500 they're building at Speed? Cool!)
BJ,
Good to hear and great talking to you.
I can't express how excited I am to get this feedback from our customers.
I'm glad we were able to get your car running right and better then ever after your last product attempt.:)

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Tucker said:
BJ,
Good to hear and great talking to you.
I can't express how excited I am to get this feedback from our customers.
I'm glad we were able to get your car running right and better then ever after your last product attempt.:)
Jay, I should have some pics of mine and BJ's car for your site soon.

mm49

Established Member
quadcammer said:
I was under the impression that Jon Lund did all the tuning for Evolution.

IS this not the case?

Jon Lund does lots of Tuning at Evolution....And yes I have been knee deep in the tune development for the GT 500s. But this is not a one man tuning team, most of the time Fred and I are on the Dyno together with Nelson driving, we all consult and make tuning decision as a team. It has been a privilege for me to work with these guys on the GT 500 development and be part of the process to bring these beast to life. Some days my flying schedule does not allow me to be on site. Fred still calls to update me on the progress and takes my experience into consideration. But make no mistake alot of the work and ideas to bring this 9 second machine to its current state have been brought about by many individuals. Thanks !

Jon L

Tucker

dgussin1 said:
Cool man, bring'um.
BTW, I think you need a JLT MAF and filter set up on your ride. :coolman:
I think you'll see a slight difference.
Let me know when your ready. You will need a new tune though...

Dave, you got a great HP and time slip, I can't wait till you get to the track again. 10.9999999999999999999999999 Come on man, do it or break it trying.J/K:D

svtkeith

Hey Guys,
All the good power numbers you guys are coming up with, was it all using 93 Octane fuel? as I'm going with these mods: CAI, tune, 2.6 Pulley but all I can get here in Eastern Canada is 91 Octane. Will there be specific programs for 91 Octane fuel? and what kind of HP am I to expect compared to the 93 Octane? and also no one has mentioned yet, are you guys going with colder plugs. And has there been any actual testing with the 91 Octane?

Thanks, would appreciate some info,
svtkeith

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
Message for Jay Tucker

Hey Jay.....

Can you see to it that Justin (VMP Tuning) gets a bunch of your intakes soon please! He has a lot of customers just waiting to get one and we are going nuts just sitting around waiting for them.

Thanks in advance and thanks for producing such a great product for our cars. :beer: :beer:

Derek

Tucker

1BADGT500 said:
Hey Jay.....

Can you see to it that Justin (VMP Tuning) gets a bunch of your intakes soon please! He has a lot of customers just waiting to get one and we are going nuts just sitting around waiting for them.

Thanks in advance and thanks for producing such a great product for our cars. :beer: :beer:

Derek
Haven't herd much from Justin in the past week or so.
We have just about sold out of the first 50 kits we had, but have about 10-15 coming in weekly.

Guys, any emails sent today will take awhile to respond to. We got flooded out of the shop and office with the Noreaster that came through today. 4" of water flowed in the shop and office, so we have all computers and equiptment up off the floor. Many kits got damaged (not Shelby kit and just boxes) Looks like I will have a great T-Day weekend cleaning up. If you have any questions feel free to PM me here through out the weekend as I will be on the home computer till Monday.

Thanks
Jay

Tucker

R1Lello said:
:D

Jay, sent you an email thru your website......
I think I got it, but didn't have time to reply before we shut the computer down.
PM me or I will get back to you Monday,
Sorry.
Jay

Tucker

svtkeith said:
Hey Guys,
All the good power numbers you guys are coming up with, was it all using 93 Octane fuel? as I'm going with these mods: CAI, tune, 2.6 Pulley but all I can get here in Eastern Canada is 91 Octane. Will there be specific programs for 91 Octane fuel? and what kind of HP am I to expect compared to the 93 Octane? and also no one has mentioned yet, are you guys going with colder plugs. And has there been any actual testing with the 91 Octane?

Thanks, would appreciate some info,
svtkeith
I think the 62+ RWHP post above was on a 91 tune. Fred or the poster will confirm.

Jay

VNMOUS1

Established Member
pix on the way to Jay

dgussin1 said:

Dave-

Sent some tonight. Engine compartment is dirty. May send more in morning, post clean up.

bj

R1Lello

Established Member
Tucker said:
I think I got it, but didn't have time to reply before we shut the computer down.
PM me or I will get back to you Monday,
Sorry.
Jay

:coolman: Monday is fine.........no rush...........

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Tucker said:
I think the 62+ RWHP post above was on a 91 tune. Fred or the poster will confirm.

Jay

I think mine's a 91. I can get 93 all day long here, but.....

Fred, this was a 91, right??? (btw...shoot me a pm with an email and I'll get you graphs and pix)

Thanks.

bj

tammy

Established Member
index.php
Jay is there a fix for this?

I promised a pic so here it is.
index.php

I'm sorry i don't know how to resize these pic's.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
tammy, open the pic in paint and got to image...sketch/skew and put 50 and 50 for size and save it...then host it again.

Users who are viewing this thread