JLT Intake and SCT Lund Tune...

ArabianOak

Established Member
As you all know im trading my 2012 GT in today on a boss. My GT had a JLT intake and SCT Lund tune.

On the Evolution Performance website it says this is the same intake that the boss uses. I am assuming it fits right on just like the GT, but I need to get another tune to load because its the boss...

On my GT, this intake/tune REALLY woke the car up and made it run awesome.

Anyone else have this intake on their Boss? Does it give the same results as on the GT or should I sell it and keep the Boss intake stock...

thanks...

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I would sell the JLT and get a Boss specific intake. I've heard that the GT intakes do not properly fit because of the angle of the Boss manifold. I got a tune from JMS and it seriously woke the car up, highly recommend one of their tunes.

ArabianOak

Established Member
I would sell the JLT and get a Boss specific intake. I've heard that the GT intakes do not properly fit because of the angle of the Boss manifold. I got a tune from JMS and it seriously woke the car up, highly recommend one of their tunes.

have you heard any good things about the jon lund tune without an intake for the boss?

could i load the JMS tune on my SCT scanner?

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
have you heard any good things about the jon lund tune without an intake for the boss?

could i load the JMS tune on my SCT scanner?

I'm sure that Lund has a good tune for the Boss but I know JMS already has an excellent tune. I used their tune for my stock Boss and it was a night and day difference. Monty has had several Boss's on the dyno and has perfected the tune. He is also very easy to get in touch with in case you want him to review your data logs. I will only use JMS for that very reason. he has revised my tune 3-4 times at warp speed, and I believe I have the highest trapping n/a Boss in the country right now....and that was with traction control turned on (123.5mph).

Users who are viewing this thread