JLT pics

Boss75

Shoot first
Established Member
Since the site won't let me search "jlt" because it's too short, does anyone have pics of where the filter sits on the CAI. I'm almost certain I want the CAI over the RAI but I daily drive the car and sometimes have to go through a few inches of water to get to my house. Thanks :beer:

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
I'm pretty sure that Seattle is one of the Rainier states in the country and I haven't had any issues with my JLT CAI. But, when the water starts getting deep, I admit, I don't drive the car, I drive the truck.

MrBrain

Corner carver
Established Member
Not the best picture in the world, JLT, but the MAF is right behind the front fender and that's where the filter on the floor goes. The filter is down to about 3inches above the inner fender.

K2AHollywood

Established Member
I'm pretty sure that Seattle is one of the Rainier states in the country and I haven't had any issues with my JLT CAI. But, when the water starts getting deep, I admit, I don't drive the car, I drive the truck.

+1 on the rain. I do DD mine and thats exactly why I didnt get it. I traded what 2hp for peace of mind.

Gary101386

Established Member
i ahve a JLT CAI on my mustang...

The included filter is rather long and comes almost all the way down to the lower skirt for the front bumper. You could always replace the filter with a shorter but rounder K&N filter... you should be fine!

All i have to say is.... MAKE SURE YOU TIGHTEN EVERYTHING TWICE!!!! Mine for awhile had a tendensy to want to come lose....

Users who are viewing this thread