jlt

skippy32

Established Member
my jlt came in today as promised.great looking product if it performs half as good as it looks i'll be a happy camper.packing was also quality not a scratch from shipping.thanks tucker.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
1 bad bullitt said:
You'll love it , Tucker makes a kick ass CAI, one of my favorite mods so far, when I pop my hood, ricers cant believe their eyes ,they are like damn thats some big pipe!
Agreed! 100%. If I still had my Cobra it would have one of his CAIs by now. ;-)

adamb258

Established Member
Just got mine too. Installing it in the morning. The s/c color looks sweet too!

Thanks Jay!

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
I also got my CAI today. I am going to take pics after the install, or maybe before. Thanks Tucker the Flames came out looking great. Can't wait to get on the car!!!!

Tucker

03SvtSonicCobra said:
I also got my CAI today. I am going to take pics after the install, or maybe before. Thanks Tucker the Flames came out looking great. Can't wait to get on the car!!!!
Great, I can't wait to see installed pics. I was really proud of that one!

Take some good shots for my new web site! :beer:

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Tucker said:
Great, I can't wait to see installed pics. I was really proud of that one!

Take some good shots for my new web site! :beer:

Sounds good Tucker,Can't wait but the weather is not being nice :mj: Hopefully taking the car out of storage in 1-2weeks hopefully.

adamb258

Established Member
WOW! first off the kits looks amazing under the hood. None of your pictures do it justice, its something you just have to see. Install took a while but I took ym time and didnt even cuss once!!!!! LOL!

Well first off I noticed it got rid of that pesky idle issue I was having with the FIPK and that alone was worth every penney of it. I have yet to go WOT with it yet b/c I wanted the pcm to have to to re-learn. But just from getting on the highway I can tell it seems to pull smoother down low than the the FIPK did.

JLT CAI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FIPK

Will give full SOTP results tomorrow!

Thumbs up to jay for a GREAT product.

taco

Banned
how much is the painted jlt true cai with everything u need and shipping included...could somebody give me a price of what they paid? thanks!

Tucker

adamb258 said:
WOW! first off the kits looks amazing under the hood. None of your pictures do it justice, its something you just have to see. Install took a while but I took ym time and didnt even cuss once!!!!! LOL!

Well first off I noticed it got rid of that pesky idle issue I was having with the FIPK and that alone was worth every penney of it. I have yet to go WOT with it yet b/c I wanted the pcm to have to to re-learn. But just from getting on the highway I can tell it seems to pull smoother down low than the the FIPK did.

JLT CAI >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FIPK

Will give full SOTP results tomorrow!

Thumbs up to jay for a GREAT product.
Man, thanks for the great review. I'm glad you like it.
Post up some pics when you get a chance and tell the world!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread