JMS Tune Install...

cf6mech

Established Member
Red key in,..... there is absolutely none!....Nada!.....zero! soft spots....in fact its quite uncomfortable to drive in congested traffic.....the throttle response is hyper sensitive, and soon as you let off gas no coast....engine alone is slowing you down....it is definately a racing tune....road race tune....well worth every penny if your intention is to use this car for what it was made for.....i.e. part time track day car. Im sure straight line guys and street cruiser guys would not be to impressed with it.

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
did you guys do this jms tune to the car stock or did you have other add ons to get the power. track key is cool, but wish i had more power but want to keep it close to stock. and id like it to lope more at idle.

ArabianOak

Established Member
did you guys do this jms tune to the car stock or did you have other add ons to get the power. track key is cool, but wish i had more power but want to keep it close to stock. and id like it to lope more at idle.

My car is stock other than the JMS tune. It is a HUGE gain in power. Plus the new redline is 7700. Night and day difference.

Users who are viewing this thread