Job one date?

Milstang

Established Member
CGoeschel said:
I checked on my Ford computer today for all the 2007 models.....Job 1 for the 2007 Mustang is scheduled for June 6th.

Do you know when the order banks will open?

I have heard March 13 a few times now, but would like to be sure.

..let's me know when I can expect that call. Two of the dealerships I am on the list with said they will just call the people on their list and those that call back the fastest or are there will get the first cars.

I may have to take leave just so I can be home hovering over the :cuss: phone.

:-D

CGoeschel

Established Member
Hate to say it but I checked when the order banks will open on Mustang for '07 today and it says June 2nd on the Ford computer.

Last edited:

mrGT

Established Member
If the order date is actually being pushed back, could it be a sign that Ford is still making changes to the production car? or is it that the assembly plant is not quite ready to go forward? What reason is there for pushing the date to later in the year?

crazyhorse06

Established Member
CGoeschel said:
Hate to say it but I checked when the order banks will open on Mustang for '07 today and it says June 2nd on the Ford computer.
Is that for all Mustangs or just the GT500. I was told in a call to SVT that they were planning June delivery. I bet that is order banks for the 2007 V6 and GT.

CGoeschel

Established Member
That is for all '07 Mustangs being built in the AAI plant in Flat Rock including the GT500. Keep in mind that when the '05 GT was being built, the first date to place an order for an '06 GT was in August. Job 1 for the '06 Mustang GT was August 8th 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread