Joes GT is in MM and FF

rev440

young punk
Established Member
I read the entire thing. Very good read! Did any one else see it?

Fourcam330

Established Member
03SBSVT said:
MM&FF >>>>>>> 5.0 Fagazine.

Who said anything about 5.0? Regardless, it's the writer that makes a story, pertaining to features anyway; though I realize that people often generalize in statements such as yours.
:shrug:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
I'll be doing a longer/more in depth story on it in the next few mos.

Tell us when the magazine will go on sale. Did you write the last article?

03SBSVT

Banned
Fourcam330 said:
Who said anything about 5.0? Regardless, it's the writer that makes a story, pertaining to features anyway; though I realize that people often generalize in statements such as yours.
:shrug:
You work for 5.0, you're a tech editor or whatever. I hate 5.0 because when they do a tech story they leave all the details out and tell half the story then put a column of mods on the side, nothing adds up and it just leaves me wanting answers and more so curious then before...:cuss:

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
You work for the Mag? I enjoy both mags aswell, I have a serious collection of them.

Fourcam330 said:
I'll be doing a longer/more in depth story on it in the next few mos.

Fourcam330

Established Member
rev440 said:
Tell us when the magazine will go on sale. Did you write the last article?

No I didn't write the short story found in MM&FF.
I need to head back down to FL before wrapping mine up. I didn't get a chance to go for a ride or take pics when I was at PRI, ran out of time. I'll let you know when it happens.

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
03SBSVT said:
You work for 5.0, you're a tech editor or whatever. I hate 5.0 because when they do a tech story they leave all the details out and tell half the story then put a column of mods on the side, nothing adds up and it just leaves me wanting answers and more so curious then before...:cuss:

I write for Primedia, which includes 5.0, but leaves the door open for quite a few others. No rag is perfect, but not every step can be covered in X amount of pages either. I do get what you're saying though Joe's story is more a feature than tech.

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
horseplay said:
You work for the Mag? I enjoy both mags aswell, I have a serious collection of them.

I've written a few stories and have a few more in the pipeline. I don't get to do as many as I'd like because writing isn't a priority since I run two other businesses. I'm currently revising the 4v head guide with more current info, and additional designs (GT500/GT). It will be posted solely on this site for all to use.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread