Joes TT FORD GT BRAND NEW NUMBERS WITH SPRAY!! HOLY SHEEETTT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Joe's car is certainly pushing the limits of a street car, friggen amazing!

oh, FOX's > all other stangs... I have dealt with all of them.

fordification

Established Member
might've been asked or mentioned already but is joe still running the stock 6spd? to run 10's and still achieve 230mph is truely exceptional.

OCCOBRA

Picture Whirled Peas
Established Member
From reading your posts, I'd say you're the one that needs a little perspective on things. See your next line for additional evidence:

Brand loyalty is flat out retarded. Sorry, but it is:shrug:

Street racing is STUPID in your opinion, and frankly, I don't give a damn. The fact is there are no 3 mile straight tracks to tap the potential of a car like this, not to mention, there is very little to no traffic on the road when these guys run. Millions of people die every year due to voluntary diseases such as alcoholism, lung cancer, diabetes (when caused by obesity/diet), etc. Why not cry them a river instead?

In the same context Ford built a 3400lb car that runs 10s. The fact of the matter is those GM cars DID NOT COME WITH FORCED INDUCTION. If they did, they would cost tens of thousands more due to the R&D alone. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, try taking a sip of reality once in a while.
Also, you should realize that GM is too smart to go FI on a sleeved LS2 block. Not enough gasket sealing area or meat between bores to pass OEM durability tests. That's why the LS9 (replacing the LS7) in the top dog vette is a redesigned 6.2L.

The '11 Stang and '10 Boss SE stang will feature Fords new Boss 6.2L OHC/2v V8s. You'll see them first in the '08 F series.
Funny how "your little" '00R with 400lbs of additional mass vs. a C5 Z06 is OK, but the new Shelby which would hand your '00R its ass, is a fat pig. Also, I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers from. Stock for stock a C5 Z06 will own a '00R all day long in a straight line.

Again, coulda woulda shoulda. The fact is you own a bunch of stock or near stock dog ass slow 93 Cobras, and that my 4800lb daily driver SUV would easily hand any of them their ass. Have you even driven or riden in an S197 or GT500? They are 1000x the car any Fox platform vehicle will EVER be. After having beaten on a few myself, I can honestly say that I'd never even consider the purchase of another fox body or SN95. There simply is no comparison.

The bottom line is if you want to preach about how street racing is dangerous, or how your fox bodys are better than a Ford GT, do it in your own mind. Letting those racing thoughts out into the real world only makes you look like an ignorant ass. Besides, if you don't like what Joe's doing with his car, should it even matter?

I don't give a crap on street racing as well as all the cops in our town in the 60's and 70's where battling it out with the other racers on the weekend ripping up Harbor blvd. and no one really cared. You have to be smart and know when not to race and back off. I don't street race much anymore but i like the idea that if your going to go there is a lot better chance of disease than street racing. Hell at least the cars can brake and handle nowdays....

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
Did you seriously just pick up an argument in a thread that was three years old?

TRXboy

Established Member
Did you seriously just pick up an argument in a thread that was three years old?

the look of confusion on my face when I got this E-mail on my phone was priceless. You really dug this thread up man?

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
It took 3 years to think up that reply.

Worst part is he is gonna be pissed at me for the PM.

BTW, Comparing street racing today vs the 60 &70s is pretty idiotic.

There was not nearly the same amount of traffic on the road back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread