FOR SALE: John Wick Highway 61 Boss 429 1969 Mustang. 1:18 Scale.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
SOLD!

Price was $100.00, but after seeing some other sales for around $105/$115 range. i'll lower the price to $97.50 + half the shipping for non-member

I'll sell it for $89.99 Shipped. This price is only for forum members that have been on here at least 6 months and have 250+ posts.

I will cover shipping for those certain forum members. Everyone else you can split shipping with me and pay $7.99.

I only accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Cash App. I do accept Square for those without any of the former, but I charge 4% extra for processing fees. You can pay with any credit/debit card in an invoice I send to your email. It offers the same protection as buyer PayPal.

Wick-1.jpg

This was when I put it in the box to show it was the car from John Wick. I keep the car in a 1:18 scale plastic case otherwise. This car has actual hood springs and hinges while opening the hood. Very detailed.

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
My GR WRX with STi wheels and an STi spoiler looks exactly like an STi.

Seriously though it has Boss 429 written across the side and then a lower lack line. The very rare Acme Boss 302 looks identical to the Wick car, except it says Boss 302 and the black lines are different.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
How much are you asking for it ?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Price was $100.00, but after seeing some other sales for around $105/$115 range.

I'll sell it for $89.99 Shipped. This price is only for forum members that have been on here at least 6 months and have 250+ posts.

I will cover shipping for those certain forum members. Everyone else you can split shipping with me and pay $7.99.

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I've looked this model up on eBay and it's nearly identical to the white version made by Acme w/ tooling from Highway 61.The white Acme version on eBay just sold for $250 + $20+ shipping and the one tailpipe is broken. It's one of 660 made and very HTF since all 660 are now sold out. The John Wick version looks identical since it's made from the same mold and made by Highway 61.

Boss-Compare.jpg

The price on the Gray John Wick model is a steal considering it's the exact same model as the Acme model with a few slight differences. I'm surprised no on has picked it up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread