Joined the gang :)

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
I picked up a Grabber/white 2010 GT500 today and I am so stoked. I love the way it handles and it has pretty decent power for a stock car. I have a feeling My Tsi will be parted out fairly soon as I am having too much fun with the Shelby :) She's got 4k miles on her and she still smells new :) I walked out to the garage twice tonight just to look at her :)
I was driving a 2008 gt as a daily driver for a couple years, and I had said that it was a nice car, but would be a lot more fun with 200 more whp. So far my prediction was right on the money :) I am going to TRY to enjoy it stock for a while, but I think an X-pipe would make it sound a little meaner ;)

I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow :)

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I commented in your other thread, but congrats man! You'll love this car! It's just such a refined version of the Stang yet still has the Muscle Car personality. Enjoy it bro and get some pics up soon!

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Thanks everyone. I will see if I can track down my cord to upload some pics. Otherwise I'll snag them from my phone :)

DSG03SVT

Lucky SVT *****
Established Member
Congrat's Nate! Car looked great last night. So glad you got something that can actually compete with my F ;) JP

JEALOUS

Red10thcv

Established Member
Welcome To The Snake Pit.

Push the gas down.
:burnout::burnout:
Hold on tight.
And enjoy the ride.
But beware of Mod Fever...

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Some pics from today. Just quickies in front of the house.
SANY1460.jpg

SANY1461.jpg

SANY1463.jpg

SANY1462.jpg

And thanks Kyle. It's nice to be in something pimp-able instead of turd with a lot of power :)

Users who are viewing this thread