JP Clubbing A Lefty, Hard

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I've seen some of his videos before. Who is he? Where'd he come from? Does he have credentials of any kind?

**** Biden

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I've seen some of his videos before. Who is he? Where'd he come from? Does he have credentials of any kind?

**** Biden

He's a clinical psychologist and university professor who basically got fed up with the fake pseudo lefty psycho babble coming from the left. He has published numerous articles that actually get cited by other researchers. He has deeply researched all the ways humans have butchered each other and the current left scares the hell out of him, because he knows what is coming next.

The left attempts to paint him as a person on the right, but he is definitely not.

He has an ability to explain highly complex human processes in a way most people with any openness can understand. His absolute command of facts and research surrounding the human condition allows him to shred fake lefty research with ridiculous ease.

He went on an anxiety med when his wife got cancer and the attention he was attracting with his lectures became overwhelming. He tried to quit this last year and almost died, he just started commenting again, but he is far from recovered. Be interesting to see if he can regain his old form.

Badass_Forever

Established Member
But Texas, everything going on there is ok too I guess? Stop with your left vs right shit and just open your eyes. So blind.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Issue we face is people tend to find history that suits their mindset while shadowing the rest. Then most of us with reason look at history through the eyes of the last 100-200 years as if that IS history. This guy is SPOT ON.

Users who are viewing this thread