JPC BG Break Down! 8.02@170 Turbo to the Front

poof100

Established Member
JPC got it done for sure!! amazing the car was put together Thursday thrown into the trailer, and arrived BG early Friday, then went out and put on a hell off a show.. JPC is no joke!!

Don't be fooled this was a 7 sec a long time ago.. JB (Burcham) has taken his own car off the dyno so many times because he put his customers first, and the JPC car was always put on the back burner... JB is the Energizer Bunny and he is always at the drawing board designing something from Turbo, Exhaust, Fuel, Air Intake systems.. that my friend is hands on builder pushing the envelope to the fullest, and he can back it up too..
One thing I have learned about JPC, never call them out, cause your going to get your ass handed to you... twice in 1 day I might add...LOL

+100000. All of the JPC guys go out of their way to help and support you, not just for working on your car, but support in racing, answering questions long after you picked up your car etc. The amount of extra time the JPC guys put in for you and your car is really amazing and I can probably never thank them enough.

They work on my car for a reason, they are the best out there, and their race results prove it. If you poke the JPC bear, be prepared for the response! LOL. :uh oh:

86merc

Established Member
Congratulations to everyone at JPC. I am sure sevens are right right around the corner.

It should get interesting when you step up the turbo. That I want to see!

Bud

Established Member
+100000. All of the JPC guys go out of their way to help and support you, not just for working on your car, but support in racing, answering questions long after you picked up your car etc. The amount of extra time the JPC guys put in for you and your car is really amazing and I can probably never thank them enough.

Absolutely, forgot to mention it but one night out there we were short on fuel and they hooked us up with a few gallons so we didn't have to drive 70 miles to find more e85. Gave us more time to relax, drink beers, and hang out instead of driving another 140 miles round trip just for fuel. The JPC crew is awesome

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
Even with all the great prices and fast shipping, and now this car doing what it did... My favorite thing about jpc is still how they got that guy back on pinks for taking the win over a slightly overfilled gas tank spilling fuel

twistedneck

Established Member
When you do upgrade to a higher flowing turbo at what point does the factory throttle body opening become the restriction?

Eric@jpc

Established Member
What rear springs r u using thanks

It has an Eibach Rear coilover setup on the car. I will have to check what the current springs are cause we have changed them about 100 times

They work on my car for a reason, they are the best out there, and their race results prove it. If you poke the JPC bear, be prepared for the response! LOL. :uh oh:

Thanks Man!! We try!

Absolutely, forgot to mention it but one night out there we were short on fuel and they hooked us up with a few gallons so we didn't have to drive 70 miles to find more e85. Gave us more time to relax, drink beers, and hang out instead of driving another 140 miles round trip just for fuel. The JPC crew is awesome

We had extra no biggie. Im glad yall didnt have to go on a 3 hour tour of Kentucky.

Even with all the great prices and fast shipping, and now this car doing what it did... My favorite thing about jpc is still how they got that guy back on pinks for taking the win over a slightly overfilled gas tank spilling fuel

:lol:

When you do upgrade to a higher flowing turbo at what point does the factory throttle body opening become the restriction?

Im not sure right now but im sure we will find out

Ratchet

Established Member

Imma need a back up story or link on this...lol :banana:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
Wheelie2_zpscc259dec.gif

460cidpower

Established Member
First off i want to thank the entire SVTP crew! Between all you guys cheering us on and pizza and beer with Travis and Stacey. I couldn't think of a better a better place to be apart of!

Ok down to business

Mod List
Modified JPC Turbo Kit (larger down pipe)
PTE 76/85 Turbo
Boost 19 PSI
Ford Racing Sportsman Block
Custom RGR Pistons
Oliver I Beam Rods
Boss Crank
Heads are JPC Stage 3
Reground Cams
Stock Intake
Stock TB
Stock ECU

What would that engine cost to duplicate?

(Ford Racing Sportsman Block
Custom RGR Pistons
Oliver I Beam Rods
Boss Crank
Heads are JPC Stage 3
Reground Cams)

Last edited:

Eric@jpc

Established Member
What would that engine cost to duplicate?

(Ford Racing Sportsman Block
Custom RGR Pistons
Oliver I Beam Rods
Boss Crank
Heads are JPC Stage 3
Reground Cams)

I'm not sure Ford racing has their final pricing out on the block

Once that's released I could let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread