JPC Fuel System Instructions

dsmith658

Where's all my money??
Established Member
I ordered and received a JPC 1400HP fuel system last week. I am very satisfied with the quality of components but am very dissapointed with the fact that there are no installaton instructions except for a simple block diagram. I have seen a few threads with installs here but was hoping for a more complete set of instructions. Does anybody have anything for a kit similar to this one?

20151205_205926.jpg

Last edited:

ryan03svt

Established Member
I had the same issue with the Fore system. Only instructions they gave were for the controller. I'm not aware of any full instructions for any of these fuel kits. If you browse the forum you will find most of the information you need. It would have taken me less time if they included instructions tho. If you need any pictures or advise on anything along they way just post a thread, I'm sure myself and others will be glad to help.

dsmith658

Where's all my money??
Established Member
That's what I figured I would run into. I'll post plenty of pictures and questions on this thread later in the week once I am rolling.

dsmith658

Where's all my money??
Established Member
By the way who sets the text under our names LOL? I was kind of wondering where all my money had gone!

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
If you have any questions feel free to call me.

We don't have exact mounting instructions since most peoples setups are different. So one mounting location works for some people but not others.

Again if you have any questions I can walk you through anything!

dsmith658

Where's all my money??
Established Member
If you have any questions feel free to call me.

We don't have exact mounting instructions since most peoples setups are different. So one mounting location works for some people but not others.

Again if you have any questions I can walk you through anything!

Thanks Aaron I will if I run into anything weird.

Users who are viewing this thread