jsut bought a jdm pulley set what the deal?

grysnake

Established Member
look i just recieved a pulley set from a local performance shop it was his old pulley s witch i dont mind but the freaking thing had a 350 pulley he never told me i am paying for a pulley that is basically stock that is a bunch of BS

so my question is what is the purpose?

should i be pissed or what ?

he still needs to send me the invoce

i new i should of went with amazon

F**K

:bash:

:burn: :cuss:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Question. What did you originally order? Was it for a specific pulley set or did you just accept what was offered without getting or asking for specifics?

grysnake

Established Member
when i told him what i wanted i said i was looking for a 2.9 2.8 3.0 and he said oh i have my old one s that i used before my kb

SNKBITE

Established Member
Let me guess, you bought it from JDM, right?
Let that be a lesson to you. I used to deal with them
until they hosed me at the FFW 2 years ago.
There is no doubt that Jim has done a lot for the SVT community, and can do some really fine work.
But his business practices leave a lot to be disired unless you are one ofhis regular Jersey gang.
I was running one of this chips that really impressed me, until the truck died and would not start at the FFW event. He said " no problem, I will burn you another one right now"which he did.
I installed it and started back out into the staging lanes when one of his employees informed me I owned him another $250.00 for the new chip. What the Hell, I had already paid for one that went bad!!!
The very next day I switched tuners and never went back to him again.
Sorry you had to experience their bad side.
Marc

Users who are viewing this thread