Jupiter, FL UFO sighting

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Ok, this is probably going to sound rediculous to most of you, but at around 7:15 this evening I saw what I can only describe as a UFO. I say this because I have absolutely no idea what the hell it was and i've never seen anything with these flight characteristics before.

My buddy and I were walking out to his car to go pick up a pizza when I noticed something bright out of the corner of my eye. At first I thought it was a meteor so I looked up at it to check it out. *Here is where you will all probably call me crazy* I thought for a second it was a hot air balloon because there was a huge flame shooting upwards but we quickly realized that the flame was far too big to be a hot air balloon. It rose at a relatively quick speed which not alarming in and of itself, but as soon as it reached about 200-300 yards (estimate) of elevation the flame disappeared and it began moving south over our heads at a HIGH rate of speed. At this point another tenant in the development was watching with us and within a matter of 15-20 seconds it was out of sight.

The best way to describe what it looked like was an orange glow with no real defined shape. I posted in pics/vids because I HAVE A VIDEO but I need to email it to someone who can upload it for me, I have no idea how to do it.

After we ate we went back outside to see if maybe whatever it was we saw would come back again and another resident at his complex said that they saw the exact same thing, he described it as a ball of lava. The reason that I know it wasn't just a natural phenomenon was because there was one single flashing red light on the perimeter of whatever that was and it moved counterclockwise.

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Easy there big guy, I never said aliens. I said UFO = UNIDENTIFIED flying object. Do you know why I said that? Because I couldn't identify it.

bk_cauley

self made thousandaire
Established Member
bullshit.jpg

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Can I email the video to someone who can post it for me? Again guys, never said aliens, i'm trying to figure out what the hell it was that I saw. Someone has to know what it was

93_408_LX

Established Member
In for video. And the problem is, if anyone ever sees something that is actually a UFO, that person is instantly considered crazy. Therefore, if it actually was, how would it ever be recognized? I dont believe half the stories, but believe anything is possible, because it hasn't been proved it isn't...

Let's see vid!

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
I would love to see the video. I have seen ufos plenty of times but just because i dont know what it is it does not mean that it is an alien. i am a firm believer that aliens have never visited us but thats besides the point. interested to see what it is though.

Users who are viewing this thread