Just a little video of my 03 Cobra going 12.2@115...

O4COBRA

Established Member
Here is a video I quickly put together of my runs from last night. It's my first attempt with using Flip software and iMovie together. It can be a lot better, but this was a good learning process...

[ame=http://vimeo.com/20357667]AED tuned Cobra. 12.2@115 on Vimeo[/ame]

5475772942_024d75c922_b.jpg

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Cool video and good lookin car! Some DR's would put you in the 11's for sure. I thought you were going to run him down on that last pass, so close.

O4COBRA

Established Member
Cool video and good lookin car! Some DR's would put you in the 11's for sure. I thought you were going to run him down on that last pass, so close.

Thanks Sinister! I'd love to throw some DR's on it, I just don't feel like breaking anything. Watched another 03/04 break right in front of me with some DR's. She's a solid 11 second car, so I'm happy with that. Haha, If you watch the video again, I think we have a dead tie! He was dialed in at 11.74, and my best before this was a 12.77. So when I started pulling back on him at the top end all I could think was "please tell me he's running his number!!". I trapped 115 and he trapped 105, I was pulling on him pretty good! He ran a 12.0 to my 12.2... :beer:

BrokeFourSix

Established Member
she definatly has an 11 second time slip in her future for sure with that setup!! for some reason the quality seems a little different compared to footage of it getting tuned..or am i going insane? maybe it was my por video tapping skills haha atleast you got the time you were expecting! cold weather FTW lol

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Nice bro! I'll have all my parts in tomorrow and will start putting my new fuel system and 2.9 on. Will be ordering up a new set of wheels in a week or two along with paying the car off! I'll keep you updated

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Good Runs....Yor car looks awesome...Perfect all around......The wheels really compliement your car...

O4COBRA

Established Member
she definatly has an 11 second time slip in her future for sure with that setup!! for some reason the quality seems a little different compared to footage of it getting tuned..or am i going insane? maybe it was my por video tapping skills haha atleast you got the time you were expecting! cold weather FTW lol

She may never see an 11 sec slip, but I know she's capable of it! I think the poor quality is from it being at night. I don't know if the camera changes ISO, but I would imagine it does. Also some of the video, you have the camera zoomed out, that hurts the quality in the daylight or night. Can't expect too much from the little Flip camera. Oh well, trust me the footage looks a lot better after I edited it. Still better than nothing...

Nice bro! I'll have all my parts in tomorrow and will start putting my new fuel system and 2.9 on. Will be ordering up a new set of wheels in a week or two along with paying the car off! I'll keep you updated

Thanks. Nice, get the new setup done. I'm curious to see what you put down with the 2.9 on corn! Damn paying off the car, 2.9, and a new set of TF wheels, things must be good with the new job! :beer:

Good looking car and video

Thanks! I'm happy with it for my first "attempt" at a video.

Good Runs....Yor car looks awesome...Perfect all around......The wheels really compliement your car...

Thanks. The wheels are just some hand me downs from a fellow member... :-D

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I wish bro. Tax return is paying off the cobra and selling the 2.3 and old wheels is helping fund the 2.9 and new wheels. I'm actually taking a 50% cut in pay during this training but it will be worth it in the end.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The video came out nice, but what most got my interest was your Cobra. Same color as my old '03 Cobra, and with a 2.76 upper and stock Eaton you're making some awesome power and torque. The torque rocks! Nice track runs, too. :)

O4COBRA

Established Member
I wish bro. Tax return is paying off the cobra and selling the 2.3 and old wheels is helping fund the 2.9 and new wheels. I'm actually taking a 50% cut in pay during this training but it will be worth it in the end.

Sucks about the cut in pay, but like you said it'll be worth it in the end! Good luck, can't wait to see what wheels you come up with, and the new setup brings...

The video came out nice, but what most got my interest was your Cobra. Same color as my old '03 Cobra, and with a 2.76 upper and stock Eaton you're making some awesome power and torque. The torque rocks! Nice track runs, too. :)

Thanks Bob! Your DSG was the first one that I liked in that color. The #'s came out really good. Having a 13,000 original miles on the clock definitely helps out too. She's also sporting your shifter gasket set...:beer:

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Deff can get 11s, I had ur same set up before a ported blower and mail order tune, dyno 444/410 and with drags pulled a 11.8. After that yr though clutch went out and snapped a halfshaft, shorlty after that input shaft.

Users who are viewing this thread