Just another GT.

8bangin302

Thank you Ford!
Established Member
Hey guys this is my 03 GT got rid of all the junkers and bought this.Ive had it for about a year now finally posting pics and i absolutely love the car,not a cobra but it'll do for now...didnt look like this when i got it,so far i have a bassani o/r x,slp loudmoth 1 catback,triax short throw,3:73's,steeda springs,and as far as looks i went with 17x9/17x10.5 black fr500's,sumi's for now,tinted tails,20% tint and 10k hid fogs and headlights...I have my jlt ram air on the way and black bumper inserts..Please let me know what you think..

14e54ch.jpg

f2pkcj.jpg

33jprfp.jpg

1qhnxi.jpg

Stevo151

Established Member
Looks clean man, silver ftw lol. The black mustang lettering will definitely make a difference in the way it looks from behind specially since you have tinted tails. Any big future plans for it?

8bangin302

Thank you Ford!
Established Member
Thanks,yea im not gonna go all out right now it is my daily im just slowly adding on as i go,id like to go with a turbo setup and really thinking about a 4v swap down the line.

8bangin302

Thank you Ford!
Established Member
mach 1 grill delete is next on the exterior list..and yea sorry bout the cell pics its all i have...thanks for the comments guys.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
What springs are you running? Me like!

Sent from my iPhone. Grammar Nazis take pity on me.

Users who are viewing this thread