just bought a 93... pics...

01SVT2894

Established Member
just picked this car up. it NEEDS tlc badly... but it's strong and will clean up really nice. i made the post about the cruise control... you can see in the pics the steering wheel was swapped out for an aftermarket unit... i just bought a new airbag steering wheel... but it has CC buttons... i guess those just won't work then. :uh oh:
i guess i'll keep my eyes open for a non CC wheel.
anyway, like i said, needs tlc... gonna start getting into this car real soon. :beer:

93cobra1.jpg

93cobra2.jpg

93cobra3.jpg

93cobra4.jpg

93cobra5.jpg

93cobra6.jpg

93cobra7.jpg

93cobra8.jpg

dragrazor

Established Member
It really is not that bad,thank goodness you saved it. A good cleaning will do wonders.Congrats!!

01SVT2894

Established Member
It really is not that bad,thank goodness you saved it. A good cleaning will do wonders.Congrats!!

for sure. thing is first... putting the wheels back on the correct side of the car :lol:

i'm going to clean it up real good and see exactly what i have to work with. i already ordered a few new parts and stopped at the junk yard for some more parts. :beer:

dragrazor

Established Member
I see that the seats are covered, are they leather or cloth? Foxmustangrestoration.com has nos parts as well as aftermarket. The guys name is matt. He is really cool and has helped me out in the past. I hear there's a big snowstorm in vegas. keep that snake garaged!!lol. Congrats once again!!

01SVT2894

Established Member
I see that the seats are covered, are they leather or cloth? Foxmustangrestoration.com has nos parts as well as aftermarket. The guys name is matt. He is really cool and has helped me out in the past. I hear there's a big snowstorm in vegas. keep that snake garaged!!lol. Congrats once again!!

well, those pics were taken really quick... when i pick the car in a couple days, i'll get some more in depth pics... the rear and pass seats are in great shape. the driver seat is in probably the worst condition i have ever seen a seat in. the seats are all leather. i think i'm going to swap my 89 GT seats into this car before selling the 89.

1320Pro

Established Member
Almost bought that car when it was here in Co. Glad an enthusiast picked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread