Just bought a cobra

GooseSVT

Established Member
Well i was in the market for a mustang again and was looking for a fox body originally and came across a 97 cobra vert i couldnt pass up :)

cobra-1.jpg

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
nice man!

I'm not a fan of vert's I wouldnt personally own 1, I rather have a coupe,but I cant deny 94-98 stang verts or esp cobra and saleen verts with a bar, with the top down dropped looks badass but suck with the top up lol, nice find though! glad to see more more fellow sn95ers we have 1 of the best looking bodystyle I think :)

Last edited:

SVT Pille

Established Member
Sweet purchase, SN-95's are def a great car for the money. Nice rimjobs too lol.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Congrats

I just got my 98 vert a few weeks ago. You're gonna love it.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Congrats...car loooks gorgeous..need more pics tho!!! black although i hate it..just have to have it at times..nice choice with the triple black

RedFord96

Established Member
All black Cobras are hard to beat... don't think I'd own the color but they look badass when done right. Yours sure looks great!

GooseSVT

Established Member
I gotta clean it up and ill shoot some more pics. I stole the car in my opinion. Soon as i buff it and give it a good detail i post more pics

GooseSVT

Established Member
Has catback.Shifter.Some sort of clutch in it ( owner doesnt remember what but the pedal feels pretty stiff) thats about it. I have a H-pipe for it. Gonna throw 4.10s in it i believe and im shopping for a cold air intake at the moment. I dont want to get to crazy cuz im not familiar with modular motors

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
they are great motors..they respond well to bolt ons but at the end of the day a s/c is what is going to help that car really get up and go....but for a cold air, the cheapest best way is to get just the K&N filter and leave it to the stock airbox..or just get a JLT so if you mod further down the road it will be the least of your worries for restriction

aJerseyCobra97

Established Member
Nice I just got my triple black veert cobra.. Runs nice n I'm shopping for intake too. Enjoy I'm in the DC AREA so maybe ill see u around

Users who are viewing this thread