Just called SVT

badmammajamma

Established Member
I ordered May 24th..SVT says as of 6/28 my triple black coupe is built and will be delivered July 7th-13th..this I have to see as it looks like my car was one of the last built before the plant closes for a month..I will keep everyone posted..totally surprising news ...now I have to break my wife's piggy bank:banana:

Mackey

Established Member
I ordered May 24th..SVT says as of 6/28 my triple black coupe is built and will be delivered July 7th-13th..this I have to see as it looks like my car was one of the last built before the plant closes for a month..I will keep everyone posted..totally surprising news ...now I have to break my wife's piggy bank:banana:

By triple black coupe you mean, black exterior, black interior, black stripes?

Triple black used to refer to convertibles as Black Vinyl top, black interior, black exterior.

Either way, less than two weeks to go!!!

badmammajamma

Established Member
Yes black outside, inside and stripe not a convertible. I saw it here and it looked great and I cannot wait to see it in person thanks. PP, TP, Recaro's no electronics..I love this site and will love the sight of my car in my driveway..I am coming from the dark side of Subaru..I had an 05 STi with ATP 35r with EWG and Fullrace headers..hated to see her go ..

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Congrats on the GT500! Mine should be coming in within the next couple of weeks. I am just as excited as you are

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Yes black outside, inside and stripe not a convertible. I saw it here and it looked great and I cannot wait to see it in person thanks. PP, TP, Recaro's no electronics..I love this site and will love the sight of my car in my driveway..I am coming from the dark side of Subaru..I had an 05 STi with ATP 35r with EWG and Fullrace headers..hated to see her go ..

Congrats and they're badass in person! :beer:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

Welcome to something called torque :burnout:
Congrats on the new ride :rockon:
-J

Users who are viewing this thread