Just excited about wheels!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I won a set of 10.5" X 17 chrome 03/04 Cobra wheels off of AFS last Friday for $295.00, and they arrived today!!!. Man, now that is fast service. Another not.....DAYAM these wheels are wide!!! :rockon:

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
What kind of meats are you going to put on those wheels? Like somebody has in their sig..."Go big or go home!" :-D

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I have a set of 315/35/17 Goodyear GS-D3's on order that should be in tomorrow. :)

TenthScale

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I have a set of 315/35/17 Goodyear GS-D3's on order that should be in tomorrow. :)

exactly what I am goign with when the weather get a little warmer and my CC bill gets a little lower.. Let us know if they fit fine or you need to gind the bolt at all.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
TenthScale said:
exactly what I am goign with when the weather get a little warmer and my CC bill gets a little lower.. Let us know if they fit fine or you need to gind the bolt at all.

No problem. I am going to try it both ways and see which way I like it best. I have 1" H&R spacers, but if that makes it look to wide then I will grind the bolt. :shrug: I will probably grind the bolt anyhow. Get thos CC bills down dude. Life will be much better. I finally go all of mine paid down 2 months ago, and this includes some lagging debt that I had way back from college...7 years ago. :nono:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
They would probably fit the wheel, but it would not fit your car without some serious spacers, or other modification.....tubbing..

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
...315/35/17 Goodyear GS-D3's...
:bowdown:

Those should look awesome! Be sure to give us a play-by-play of how they fit on the car.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Top_Fuel said:
:bowdown:

Those should look awesome! Be sure to give us a play-by-play of how they fit on the car.

No problemo.

TenthScale

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
No problem. I am going to try it both ways and see which way I like it best. I have 1" H&R spacers, but if that makes it look to wide then I will grind the bolt. :shrug: I will probably grind the bolt anyhow. Get thos CC bills down dude. Life will be much better. I finally go all of mine paid down 2 months ago, and this includes some lagging debt that I had way back from college...7 years ago. :nono:

They would be 85% down if work would ever pay out on my outstanding expense reports... That will nly leave me with <2k on them... Not a big deal just annoying.. I hate having debt other then my car note and school loans.

2kbill

Established Member
Here's how that combo looks on mine w/solid axle:

Dsc00984.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
2kbill said:
Here's how that combo looks on mine w/solid axle:

Dsc00984.jpg
That is a killer ride you have. I love the wide wheels/tires and the chrome bumper inserts. Nice and clean! With an an attitude. And that paint looks pretty clean, too!
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread