Just finished!!!! Plug and Play C.O.P Conversion Harness!! Will be available shortly

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
Cost of materials and time involved in making these, is why these cost a little more than expected. Everything is soldered too !

Last edited:

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
Will do later tonight... i test each harness on my cobra too. the one thats for sale is coming directly off my car.

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
Heres a quick vid to show it works
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vao_7DQqwwo"]YouTube- Cobra Plug & Play COP harness[/ame]

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
ahh!! such a clean engine bay man!!

btw..do you have that annoying head tick as well???
I've been wanting to falcon punch my motor for almost two years now because of it...

Helomech74

Established Member
I am very interested in getting one of these, but I want to see some pics of the actual product like everyone else. I'm not sure I want the one off your car though, I'll take a new one when you get them made.

tt54l32v

Established Member
hmmm i wonder if you could put this kit on then run a msd luanch master two step

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
awesome now which COP can we use not sure how much stockers are but summint racing has summitbrand ones for 271 bucks and nsd has some for 350 bucks. is there any retuning needed when switching these over? Also is there any miss firing with these?

95SC

Banned
Stay away from aftermarket COPs ,they're garbage.Ford coils work great .

Like I said before I have few sets of very low mileage [around 5K miles] 03-04 Cobra COPs available,I'll guarantee them to work.Whoever needs a set, I'll give you guys great deal for them.

Last edited:

venomous99

Established Member
yeah..ppl are getting impatient here to see what the finished product looks..the video doesnt really show how the kit looks like.

venomous99

Established Member
awesome now which COP can we use not sure how much stockers are but summint racing has summitbrand ones for 271 bucks and nsd has some for 350 bucks. is there any retuning needed when switching these over? Also is there any miss firing with these?

supposedly ppl say u need to get the coil dwell adjusted via a tune as the COP charge up faster than coil packs but latest im hearing is there isnt an actual dwell adjustment on our cars. ppl have no issues running the COPs assuming the wiring is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread