Just finished!!!! Plug and Play C.O.P Conversion Harness!! Will be available shortly

T davis

Established Member
Hey how's it going? I bought a harness from you about a yr ago. We're just now finishing the build. I was just wondering can you look back and make sure you sent me a harness for a sn95 2v that we're putting a 4v in. I'm pretty sure I told you it was for a 2v doing a 4v. Any help would be much appreciated. We can't get the car to fire and I want to make sure I got the right harness. My name is Tim Davis in ga...thanks

Boosted_LX

Hello, I found you on another forum and sent you a email that I saw you post. Please reach out to me. I am looking for a 4V harness for COP that will work with the 96-98 Wiring.

98SnakeHorse

Established Member
Hey man, I bought the COP conversion from you a few years ago for my 2v and it has been great. However I do have a question, I will be making over 500whp within next season. Will the COP conversion spark be good enough for this? I hear some guys needing to switch back to the plug wires after that power level. Have there been success stories of guys running over the 500whp mark with these conversion harnesses?

Mike Bennett

Established Member
I'm also very interested in obtaining a harness for a 1996-98 4.6L-2V application.

Please PM me with cost and timing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread