Just Found Out Dealer Ditched My Survey

TheOne2HotScott

Established Member
Yep Just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service because the 3 Piece chin spoiler was not on the car or in the trunk. I called the Dealer last night and they said someone would call me in the morning, they did at 9 a.m. and left a message. I called them back at 10 a.m. and 12 noon, checked my phone at 4:30 p.m. when I got off work...nothing. Ok, So it's Ford Customer Service time...they had wrong address, wrong email...that's what a dealership does when they want to ditch a survey, as I don't see why. The experience was not that bad except for the banana the finance guy offered me when I was leaving? I did say no thank you, I think you need it more than me.

So now I guess I have to call 1-800-FORDSVT and update them so as I get my SVT Certificates...isn't this nice? Has anyone gotten their Certificates yet?

Ford Customer Service said they would not send me the 3 piece, as it had to be worked out with the dealer? Really? Headline! The Dealer is not calling me back, are they going to re-send me that survey that was ditched? They said No! Really? WoW...I'm not amused. I will call Ford Corporate tomorrow though...I want that survey now more than ever, and I'd like that chin spoiler too. Front end 3 piece set or whatever it's name is. This is not my first bad experience with Ford, depending on how this plays out, It might just be my last. Isn't there a Ford Customer service Rep around here?

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I live in the town next door.

We're you able to get a hold of anyone at the dealership?

What was the last thing they told you

TheOne2HotScott

Established Member
I live in the town next door.

We're you able to get a hold of anyone at the dealership?

What was the last thing they told you

When I called last night at 8:30pm they told me my salesman was gone for the day, but he would call me in the a.m., he did at 9a.m. and left a message. When I called back at 10a.m. I left a detailed message about the 3 piece missing, did they have it...and call me back for a resolution. No call, Called his cell number he left on the 9a.m. message with details about problem at 12noon with my cell phone number, no call back. Called Ford Customer Service at 5pm to see what could be done, and found out all my info was wrong.

I worked at a Toyota Dealership for 6 years, and my sister 15 years who was head of the finance dept. I don't remember the name they call it, but dealerships give false addresses to "ditch the survey" She told me I should call Ford Corporate and demand that survey and have the part sent to me.

mullens

Established Member
Just for info, is the dealer supposed to install the chin spoiler, or just leave it in the trunk?

mullens

Established Member
Thanks I will let him know, and also NOT to drill license plate holes in the bumper..

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
yea, who was your dealer? i'm familiar with some of the ford dealers in MA and wouldnt mind going to one to raise some hell for you

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I'm gonna try to help him out- so before we light the dealership on fire let me see if I can help

Can you PM me all your info- I can go there Friday

TheOne2HotScott

Established Member
take a banana with you...offer it to the finance guy in the last pod on the left from the front door. I don't know what he meant by it, but they should know if you bring them one...now that I know my survey was ditched, I want a survey from ford so I can send that banana back.

txviper

Established Member
There must be a lot more to this story?? If you think it went well, then why do you think the guy offering you a banana was a negative thing?

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
the 3 pc. unit comes in a box which is put in the trunk by Ford, maybe a prep guy removed it when cleaning/prepping the car. This is not a volume car, so many people
at dealerships are not used to the new changes on some model years..good luck
I am sure it will all work...Hi Chris !

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Whats the deal with the banana? Did he offer you food? Is this a metaphorical banana? Why is it important? Have you tried to call since? How about the service manager or sales manager at the dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread