Just got engaged!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Congrats dude!

You see the smile on the soon to be Mother-in-law? It's always been my understanding Mother-in-laws didn't smile, you done good.

if i was a pilot my soon to be mother in law would smile too! :(

:-D

seriously though, brandon's a really nice guy with a good head on his shoulders. he's every mother in laws dream lol.

CobraMac

Established Member
Sorry it's taken so long to respond guys!! I've been working soooo much!

Congrats dude, Now thats how you do it!!!!!

Thank you very much!!

Congrats and well thought out!

Congrats man! :beer:

Thanks guys!! :beer:

Congrats! She's pretty, but you I woulda kept the corvetter .)

Thanks man!! Hahaha I wish I could have...but a house and ring are what was needed!! And I can just buy another in a year or so anyways so I'm not worried!!

A Warm and Hearty Congrats to you and the family brother. I might not know you personally but I give you a Salute on the Strong family Love, Values and Ties. Very inspiring

You guys look beautiful together and god bless for the years to come.

oh yea and wow that camera is freaking awesome..

Thank you very much!! That really means a lot to me and I'm not just saying that. Reading that post put a big smile on my face! Thank you again! :rockon::rockon:

And which camera?? The video camera or still camera?? The video camera is this awesome new sony HD handheld video cam almost like a gopro...it's awesome!

Congrats man. I got engaged back in October........ The planning I dont think is as bad as everyone says. Just get started early so you dont have to rush/worry about it towards the end..... We already have alot of our stuff done, just need to pickout flowers, transportation on the bus/limo etc, and that's it, our wedding is Aug 4th!

I agree with you 100% man. I thought it was the "right" thing to do, asking her parents. Although my fiance's parents are divorced, and she lived with her dad, so I talked to him. But I got both of their blessings.

Yahhhh I'm not too worried about the planning! We have about a year and already have a place almost decided, a list of guests that is close to being done and the lovely bride to be has already picked colors too!!

And bravo to you my friend...I love to hear when other guys have done the same!! :beer:

Haha

Congrats dude! Yall look great together!

Congrats buddy!!

Thank you very much guys!! :rockon:

CobraMac

Established Member
That's awesome man congratulations. When it's the right person and the right time, you just know it. Still envy your old TT cobra though.

Thank you very much man!! I know...I miss that thing!

I'm really glad I was able to build a car that is one to be remembered though!! That makes me feel like everyone appreciated it just as much as I did!! Thanks again buddy! :rockon:

hey congrats brandon. :beer:

are you still house hunting or did you get that one you were shooting for?

Steveeee!!! I have to call you soon to catch up man. I didn't get that house because they wanted to close sooner than I was able to....but it was a blessing in disguise because a BUNCH of houses much nicer just popped up and are even cheaper...so I am working on 4 different ones here and looking to be in a house VERY soon! The little lady is all excited about that too :rockon:

Congrats dude!

You see the smile on the soon to be Mother-in-law? It's always been my understanding Mother-in-laws didn't smile, you done good.

Hahaha thank you buddy! Yahhhh she is reallllly happy. And her dad is stoked too. They are all into planning the wedding and getting things going. Her whole family like messaged and called me telling me how excited they were....it was really cool!!

if i was a pilot my soon to be mother in law would smile too! :(

:-D

seriously though, brandon's a really nice guy with a good head on his shoulders. he's every mother in laws dream lol.

Hahahaha thank you very much Steve! You crack me up buddy!

And that means a lot man! I try to be smart and have make sure my crap is together!! It has worked out so far for me and I hope it continues!!

Users who are viewing this thread