Just Got My New Boss #2680

c6dreamvette

Established Member
Well it seems like I have been looking at these cars for years and even had one ordered last Feb but had to cancel in Oct. I finaly got one, I walked into a local dealer last Wed just too look and had no intention of buying one. It was priced 3k below invoice already so I thought what the heck, I asked the sales rep if they would do X Plan which is close to 5k under msrp and they excepted!
I Love the car! It is everything I expected!
I Plan to drag race it and just enjoy it on weekends, maybe even a few road coarse events.

Does anyone know how may were made for 2012?

Boss3o2

Established Member
\I Plan to drag race it and just enjoy it on weekends, maybe even a few road coarse events.

Try the taking the car through the turns first, and then decide if drag racing is for you. You will see how truely amazing this car really is, and Fords success in creating a wicked machine.

Congrats, and as others have said. Post up some pics!!

Eric

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Well it seems like I have been looking at these cars for years and even had one ordered last Feb but had to cancel in Oct. I finaly got one, I walked into a local dealer last Wed just too look and had no intention of buying one. It was priced 3k below invoice already so I thought what the heck, I asked the sales rep if they would do X Plan which is close to 5k under msrp and they excepted!
I Love the car! It is everything I expected!
I Plan to drag race it and just enjoy it on weekends, maybe even a few road coarse events.

Does anyone know how may were made for 2012?

Congrats! They are fun cars. It was priced 3k below invoice? or 3k below MSRP?

c6dreamvette

Established Member
The car is white with the black stripes.
It has the recaro seats and helical diff also the car cover.
I could be wrong but I think that is the only options you can get with it.

I had the track key installed today, I am not impressed at all with the "Lopy Idle". I owned a 2005 C6 vette with a decent cam before this car and I was hoping for a similar sound. I do like everything else about it though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread