just got tuned at RET

redocmach1

Established Member
u should use the car and drive it like its meant to be driven...u put all this money into it...and i have a buddy with a t76 supra, as well as a buddy with a 600 horse evo and 2 ford gt's that would love to run u...i wanna c it run man...its a foking beast...let it out!

707RIDAH

Established Member
RixSikCobra said:
Excellent numbers! I can't wait for Greg to tune mine. Talked to him on the phone, seems like a cool dude and obviously very knowledgeble:coolman: ...Sounds like the trip down to SoCal will be well worth it:beer:

When do you think you will be going down their Rick? It seems we both agree that their are no tuners in the Bay worth going to LOL!

crizzut

Established Member
redocmach1 said:
u should use the car and drive it like its meant to be driven...u put all this money into it...and i have a buddy with a t76 supra, as well as a buddy with a 600 horse evo and 2 ford gt's that would love to run u...i wanna c it run man...its a foking beast...let it out!

pretty sure that the evo and supra could take walk me, so there's no point in racing them, and I haven't put that much money into the car not like my finances are any of your business. Drive it like it's meant to be driven, I guess you aren't known for giving good advice:lol: .

crizzut

Established Member
redocmach1 said:
nice numbers man...i just wanna ask...do u ever run it? i never c u racing it when i come home on the streets? do u take it to the track? i never see u there either, nor do i see times? u have one fast, badass cobra, u should be making some money racing with all the people in OC, or shit at least ripping it up sometimes???...

FYI, orange county is a big place, to end up in the same place at the same time going the same direction has a lot of variables working against it.

RixSikcobra04

707RIDAH said:
When do you think you will be going down their Rick? It seems we both agree that their are no tuners in the Bay worth going to LOL!

Yeah, I gonna try somethin' a little different....and I heard Greg is pretty FN good at what he does:thumbsup: . I'll be headin' down there in the first week of March...really lookin' forward to it.:rockon:

redocmach1

Established Member
watever man... i dont understand why u have to start talking shit to me and say i am giving u bad advice...if u just want 2 spend all that money and not race it all, thats your choice...i just liked your car and it sounds like a beast and i was just asking why you dont open it up...no need to be a dick...hows trevor? he still have the ///M?

and btw...i race my car all over the place and make money and since your car is faster than mine i wanted too see if u wanted to make some as well...yes i know oc is a big place but just fyi i have has my car for 3 years and i have no tickets either.

Last edited:

crizzut

Established Member
that's funny I remember you making thread about how you got pulled over by a dick cop who was "obviously jealous of you car", didn't that get you a temp ban? Excuse me for thinking that racing on the street is ****ing moronic and I highly doubt you make money from street racing, if you do you race with retards.

redocmach1

Established Member
you know what rizzuto u are a ****ing peice of shit... i went to traffic school for that ticket and have none on my record, plus i was 16 at the time and yes, DADDY BOUGHT MY CAR JUST LIKE you ****HEAD, i have paid him back in full and now own the car...u still work at woodranch?... you are a looser and are worse than ur brother... and, u are a ****ing pussy...make sure you dont take your cobra past 3K rpm's u ****ing tool...no wonder everyonne at servite talked shit on u...find the nearest cliff shithead, and btw i have made a good amount of money racing around oc dickhead...i was trying to be nice, but u ****ing want to talk shit to me?...ok, i hope i see you soon...and go ahead and talk shit on my me and my car all u want, at least i drive it how it was bulit to go. **** YOU and if u have a problem wth me i would love to handle it anytime u want...ill drive out from arizona to handle my shit...dont **** with someone u dont know...sell ur cobra and buy a ****ing civic.

redocmach1

Established Member
u know what...i usually am a cool guy and am easy to get along with considering i tried to be frineds with ur brother even when everyone wanted to ****ing kill him, but u ****ing pissed me off, so **** you.
and since i know u would be one to try to **** me over like the little piss ant u are, i made no threats to u so dont even try that shit.

Last edited:

crizzut

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: try what shit? what threat? "ill drive out from arizona to handle my shit.." you saying you're gonna drive out to kick my ass or try to race, you don't make any sense so it's hard to tell. Jesus christ, take a breath meat head. BTW my parents didn't buy my car, it's paid in full in my name. And yeah Im a loser working in a restaurant while im in college about to graduate with a BA in psych next year, then onto graduate studies you're right Im pathetic. You're the assclown that thought my brother at Olive Garden was me you dip$hit. My brother's pathetic too, he'll be heading to australia in the summer, then full time in the fall for an accelerated course in marine biology and veteranarian studies. Oh yeah and that ticket thing, you got it when you were sixteen? That doesn't make sense since that thread was up here less than a year ago. You just turned 17 and are in college? To be honest I really don't give a fuc* what you have to say, I don't know you, never talked to you, and never wanted to. Please post again here soon, you're making my night I haven't laughed this hard in a while. And as far as talking shit, when did I do that? I said I think people who race on the street are tools because they endager other people minding their own business, If you want me to talk shit about your car I can it doesn't bother me. I take my shit to the track but like I said I get kicked off after 1 pass. BTW people in my class didn't have a problem with me, my class was full of normal people. Do the world a favor and lay off the lead paint chips.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

crizzut

Established Member
does your daddy know that you street race, I bet he'll take your car away again like he did when he found the nitrous. Sure you payed for your car, you have a job in Arizona? I bet it's a fulltime corporate position right? not like a pathetic student working part time:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

redocmach1

Established Member
i work part time at a law office and am a full time student...i am now almost 20 years old in march, and the car was bought for me in janurary 04 right after christmas 03 when i was 16, and i have now paid my father back in full for it (30K)... and u better watch yourself, and what u say.

Last edited:

crizzut

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ok you said before you never see me, so are you coming after me? Isn't that a threat?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

redocmach1

Established Member
apparently u make enough money to pay for you own gas (WHAT A BIG BOY) and no one knows how fast your car is becasue u drive it like a ****ing grandma, so y not? if your car is sooo fast and im not worth your time y dont you beat me rizzuto? it should be an easy kill right? well lets go... i did not think you would back out so fast...

Users who are viewing this thread