just had a freaky moment at my house

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell, a few weeks ago my wife and I were woke up at 3:00am on the dot...ungodly loud static noise coming from downstairs. Sounded like alien attacking or some shit...lol.

Go down stairs and the surround sound receiver is on full blast playing static and I couldn't get it to stop or turn off. Finally turned off and works perfect since. Weird stuff.

same style stuff at my house. its not normal as i have a buddy with the exact same tv as me and his has never had issues. we went from a 36" old school 1080p HD tv to a new 42" tv and it still does it! its not a power surge, or bad plug, we cannot figure it out.

wht93gted

Established Member
I've had home theater equipment turn on full volume before unexplained as well.

Actually, in Vegas, we had a huge suite with massive theater setup. At like 3am it flipped itself on full blast. It was weird as hell.

shoot...whats happens there stays there...scratch that whole statement from the record

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had the volume on our tv go LOUD a few years ago. I was watching tv with the remote on the table and all of a sudden the volume shot way up. No explanation why it happened.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
Aren't you the stoner that thought your last place was haunted?

Im not a stoner but yeah I lived in a 110 year old victorian mansion that had some very bizzare stuff happen. I thought I heard something downstairs when no one was home so Im coming down the bridal staircase and with my own eyes I watched a walmart bag full of stuff fly off the coffee table. I was also walking by the boiler room in the sub-basement and noticed the door was locked for no reason (no one ever locked it because we literally never went in there) so I peeked inside and then shut the door and right after I shut it the door got kicked extremely hard from the inside. Right at the bottom where a foot would be. Scared me so bad that I turned around and bolted up the stairs and completely knocked my friend over at the top of the stairs lol.

I didnt see any of the stuff happen at that house. I was just reporting what was told to me by the three family members. I saw some cool stuff that they caught on video but thats it.

Last edited:

FordGTGuy

Established Member
Im not a stoner but yeah I lived in a 110 year old victorian mansion that had some very bizzare stuff happen. I thought I heard something downstairs when no one was home so Im coming down the bridal staircase and with my own eyes I watched a walmart bag full of stuff fly off the coffee table. I was also walking by the boiler room in the sub-basement and noticed the door was locked for no reason (no one ever locked it because we literally never went in there) so I peeked inside and then shut the door and right after I shut it the door got kicked extremely hard from the inside. Right at the bottom where a foot would be. Scared me so bad that I turned around and bolted up the stairs and completely knocked my friend over at the top of the stairs lol.

I didnt see any of the stuff happen at that house. I was just reporting what was told to me by the three family members. I saw some cool stuff that they caught on video but thats it.

I have three possibilities for you.

1. Small Asian people are living in your house.

2. Hardee's is actually using your house to cook their biscuits.

3. Ghosts... or KKK members pretending to be ghosts.

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
I work in a hospital and the tv's in a given area all use a universal remote. An icu pt who was doing well was in his room and changing channels. Every time he changed a channel I would change it back LOL. He pretty much freaked out and told the nurse. About 20 minutes later maintenance showed up and replaced the television LOL. I cried.

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
I have three possibilities for you.

1. Small Asian people are living in your house.

2. Hardee's is actually using your house to cook their biscuits.

3. Ghosts... or KKK members pretending to be ghosts.

I vote number 1. You might try leaving some fortune cookies to placate them. If you could actually catch one and domesticate it, they make great pets, and they can cook up a storm.

Users who are viewing this thread