Just had car painted...(pics inside no dial up)

Sellinger

Established Member
Figured id post this here since you guys would appreciate it, got it done at tiger point paint and body here in navarre florida. Also had a Kaenan(sp) s281 spoiler put on and smoked heads and fogs. Did the bullet pedals last night and am installing a rear seat delete today. Car is finaly coming togeather. let me know what you guys think...and please give advice on rims, because i am at a loss. choices: Anthrecite deep dish fr500, Chrome saleen bandwagon, or CCW classic II's.

img1.jpg

img2.jpg

img3.jpg

img4.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

69mach03

Established Member
Paint looks good. Love the color. I think the car needs some chrome wheels for sure. 8's in the front and 9's in the rear.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Lower it, but 10.5's in rear and 9's in the front. I'd say do the chrome saleens or if you can afford it some TF's or CCW's

Blow-n-by-u

Banned
chrome 18" saleens and i personally would lower it a little bit more..Are your ISO's out?? If not take them out and it will have a perfect stance...car looks really good tho man congrats

Last edited:

A2V2NV

Established Member
Anthracite FR 500 deep dish wheels, make sure you go with 10.5 in the rear with the 315 tires.

Maybe a little lowering after that.

Looks beautiful, man....GOOD JOB!

~Joe

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Beautiful color ... like the BAB. I'd go with the chrome - never did like the black wheels.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread